SW journey as a mama of 2...

Naughty Natalie today :rolleyes::eek::oops:

So I ate this (look below if you dare).... and due out for dinner soon! Eek buffet....

Cake was amazing. I dont regret it. It was too yummy and first sweet treat in my current journey. Line will be drawn after buffet ;)

20160521_134223.jpg

Soooo.. if you can see the pic above you will all know why I am relieved at a STS today. Have stopped writing down as much but I am going to restart. Got nice new pad today and back t owriting it ALL down! I lost very well my first few weeks doing it this way, basically because I had to be honest with myself. I am back fresh today and motivated (for now at least!). And even though I have STS my uniform feels much bigger now so I regretting never doing measurements! Also my jeans were falling down walking up stairs to changing room this morning ;) not a pretty sight but I felt delighted haha!

I had a great family based weekend and made some bad choices but also I didn't go as crazy as I would have before SW. I still have a totally different attitude towards food.

Saturday - Ladies day in our family, I had lunch out (see above cake:rolleyes:) but had ham salad sandwich for lunch. Dinner we went out to indian buffet but I was still so full I barely managed anything!
Sunday - Family day out, had breakfast of HEB bread and bacon medallions, late lunch/early dinner subway salad (syns for sauce) and that was my day eating.

Today I am prepped to be on plan. Does anyone feel they see a difference in weight loss with their syns ie do they tend to lose more when they use 15 or 0? I find I usually lose more when I use my syns but this may be coincidence?

Natalie x

Today.

Breakfast-
muller light Greek STRAWBERRY (0.5)
750ml water with splash of sugar free squash.

Snack-
White coffee (hea)
Apple

Lunch-
Ham salad sandwich (2 syns salad cream and heb)
Chopped yellow melon and watermelon
Cherry Greek yoghurt (0.5)
750ml water

Dinner-

Picture will not for this dinner justice. Beef cut into straps, full onion, spinach and sweetcorn (running low on veg so threw what I had in lol) and cooked in soy sauce. Yum.
1/4 Garlic baguette (4)

Also had 2x diet irn bru today

Total syns- 7

EDIT: For supper I had a cuppa tea (rest of HEA) 2 small munchies sweets (?4 syns) and a bite size asda milyway (3)

Total syns - 14:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 20160523_180502.jpg
    20160523_180502.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Gotya!!!

I don't think my alerts etc work so well so I am broadening my diary horizons and I have found you! Woo hoo!

Loving the food pics and it's a fab diary too :)

Glad I found you :D

Hope you're alright!

Ruth
X

Been AWOL due to usual work and family life commitments.

Tuesday food:

Breakfast- banana, latte (part hea)
Lunch- Ham salad sandwich (heb, 2 syns salad cream), melon, yoghurt (0.5)
Snack- 2x mikado (1) diet irn bru
Dinner- 2x burger, cheese (rest ogmf hea) salad, sweet chilli sauce (2) ex light mayo (2) lilt zero.
Water- 1.5l
Syns- 7.5

Wednesday food:

Breakfast- alpen light bar, latte (part hea)
Lunch- spring veg soup, water, melon, yoghurt (0.5)
Dinner- Indian buffet.... 25syns ish oops

Thursday food :

Breakfast- dentist so water and white coffee only (splash of hea)
Lunch- chicken tikka salad subway, sweet onion sauce 2syns
Dinner- sw chips, cheese (hea) and curry sauce (4) diet irn bru

Had cheeky weigh in today because I felt disheartened about staying same on Monday and looks like 2lb down. Hope it lasts lol!

Natalie x

Last night I had 6 syns worth of chocolate and apple for supper.

Today

Breakfast- white coffee (on the go)
Lunch- subway chicken tikka salad and sweet onion sauce(2)
Dinner- not sure yet.

Tomorrow I'm at asda and will be able to sort my planning out again. Been one of those weeks. Praying for s miracle on Monday lol. I just want to reach below the 12 stone mark so I can feel I'm getting somewhere.

Club 10 for me is another 4.5lbs away too. Had hope to meet that this month but life had other plans.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Dinner- wrap (8syns) chicken, lettuce onion sw chips ex light mayo (2)

Total syns today - 14 but didn't feel like sw at all today.

I also think k I have over done yoghurt for last 7 weeks. The thought of one is giving me the heave lol.

Natalie x

Saturday

Breakfast- apple, coffee with splash of milk
Lunch- Tuna baked potato (4 mayo) lots of salad, diet irn bru
Dinner- hot and spicy pork chop, lots of salad, 1/4 asda garlic baguette (4) coleslaw (2) vimto zero

Now I'm chomping a punnet of nice crisp grapes

I plan to finish on my 10 syns. But I might have a wee packet of space raiders for 3 syns ;)

Saturday

Breakfast- apple, coffee with splash of milk
Lunch- Tuna baked potato (4 mayo) lots of salad, diet irn bru
Dinner- hot and spicy pork chop, lots of salad, 1/4 asda garlic baguette (4) coleslaw (2) vimto zero

Now I'm chomping a punnet of nice crisp grapes

I plan to finish on my 10 syns. But I might have a wee packet of space raiders for 3 syns ;)

This all sounds very nice indeed- love Irn Bru and Space Raiders!

Ruth
X

Wee snapshot of my morrisons shop... Can tell I'm on SW lol. And my dinner. Only ate 3 pieces of garlic bread (4syns) was too full!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Happy bank holiday weekend everyone!

Been out all day. Subway salad is all I have had "food" wise (far too hot!)

Sunday treat was half a French fancy from aulds. Looked up the info online and full cake was 150 calories? So 7.5 syns and I had half so call it 4 so be safe? Yum well worth it.

Hope that you've had a good day!
And that weigh in was good for you too!!

Ruth
X

3lbs off yesterday! Which was a miracle considering my naughty moments throughout the week. I was a bit naughty yesterday too as me and my dad took little one to the fair. She had a great time and I stole a few chunks of toffee popcorn and at night I had a mr kipling apple pie and custard. SO worth the 15syns lol (I'm gonna say another 3syns for the popcorn making a total of 18syns!) But it was a bank holiday after all... Will update this properly later in the day. I am back at work now and back to a routine so will be on here more often again :p Natalie x

I'm really enjoying your food diary so far. I have pinched the subway salad idea :)

3lbs off yesterday! Which was a miracle considering my naughty moments throughout the week. I was a bit naughty yesterday too as me and my dad took little one to the fair. She had a great time and I stole a few chunks of toffee popcorn and at night I had a mr kipling apple pie and custard. SO worth the 15syns lol (I'm gonna say another 3syns for the popcorn making a total of 18syns!) But it was a bank holiday after all... Will update this properly later in the day. I am back at work now and back to a routine so will be on here more often again :p Natalie x

Eeeek well done you!!! That's so brill!
Hope you enjoyed the fair too :) you deserve the apple pie and custard!

Ruth
X

Sooo absent for a few days.

Sunday - roasting hot day and we were out crack of dawn (after a coffee of course) eventually had a subway salad (2 syns for sauce) diet pepsi
Dinner time - chips (free) curry sauce (2 syns worth mayflower) dry fried onion and a cheeky bit of extra cheese. diet bru
Treat - half french fancy (whole was 7.5 syns so call it 4 syns) 1.5 litre of water throughout day

Total syns - 6

Monday - tried an EESP day

Breakfast - pink lady apple, diluting juice
Lunch- subway (see a theme? obsessed) had a 9grain wheat chicken tikka sub, lots of salad (counting 6inch as 2xHEB) (2 syns for sauce) diet pepsi
Dinner - home made lean mince burger grilled, cheese (hea) lettuce, onion, cucumber, 2syns for mayo, lilt zero
Treat - mr kipling apple pie and custard (15syns eek) also had few nibbles of daughters toffee popcorn at fair (?3 syns)

Total syns - 20 (oopsies)

Tuesday -

Breakfast - pink lady apple, white coffee
Lunch - Wholemeal brown salad sandwich (heb) (2 syns salad cream) cherries, diluting juice
Dinner - to be decided lol

Dinner tonight was salad (barely, I need to restock) and tesco spicy chicken pasta (2 syns full tub from what I've seen online, I had half but call it 1.5 to be safe)

image.jpeg Having a can if asda tropical crush zero. Eyeing up the onion rings my daughter opened before bed lol.

Finishing today on 3.5 syns!

Edit: I hadn't used all hea so having a cuppa and a caramel rocky at 5 syns making today 8.5 syns:D

Last edited:
Well done on your weight loss!:0clapper:

I'd like to start this post by screaming ITS A MIRACLE, Scottyland has been roasting for a full week. Its great. We have a lovely garden at my new work so for lunch we sat outside and I've actually turned a slight shade of pink (red but I'm playing it down cos I should really know better working in a cancer centre... :rolleyes: lol) I normally go lovely golden brown but I guess scottish sun isn't as kind as Spanish sun lol.

I wil then move onto my confession. I was awful last night. After 'ending' day on 8.5 syns my OH came home with pizza! The food of the devil (my favourite food ;)) and I ate 2 slice which is roughly 12 syns for them both so it took me 20.5! I went to bed so annoyed and angry at myself (whilst licking the yummy cheese taste off my lips!). It was bitter sweet. Yes I enjoyed it, but deep down I knoq i enjoy the number on the scales dropping more. So the rest of the week I need to be super good because I'm slipping further off the wagon. Line was drawn and today has been successful so far- even turned down chocolate and an ice cream lolly!

Breakfast - pink lady apple, white coffee
Lunch - baked potato, tuna mayo (2), salad - mixed leaves, cucumber, onion. And some coleslaw (4) diet bru

Not sure about dinner, thinking chicken salad cos its too hot for full on dinner.

Dinner was chicken done on griddle pan with fry light and mixed spices. Does anyone else find fry light makes pan go black?? Yuck. Had that with a lovely big bright rainbow salad. 2 syns of salad cream.

Pudding was my HeB, had 35g stewed apples (couldn't remember how much I could have and just fancied a little hope it wasn't above allowance) and 1/4 tub of tesco fresh custard. Aprox 5 syns? (14 for full tub so over guestimating) Yum

Total syns today - 13image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg when your too hungry to take pic to start eating first... Oops!

Back