SW journey as a mama of 2...

Well done MM:0clapper:

18 lbs off is fantastic, especially saying goodbye to the twelves!

HTML:
Club10.jpg

You will get the code for Club 10 on this link below.

https://www.minimins.com/threads/sw-awards.313347/

Wednesday 8th

Today is my 'Friday' off for a long weekend, back to work Tuesday :wee:

Breakfast - Two apples, 600ml diluting juice
Snack time - white coffee
Lunch- homemade spring veg soup, chopped melon, white coffee
mid day snack - banana
Dinner - still bloated from all the fruit/veg, made peri period mugshot (Yuck!) So ended up having heb sandwich think with cheese and pickle. Slightly over hea but I never fully use it so I'm not fussed. Can if diet bru

Syns today- nil officially (but few for extra hea) and I'm gonna have a few haribo ;)

Last edited:
Update... I didn't eat the haribo.... My Oh got a Chinese take away and I ended up eating 5 of his salt and chilli chips with a dip of satay sauce and some boiled onions. Not sure on syns but defo high cos of oil n sauce. In bed so I eat no more lol. Surely I'd still be within 15 syns with that?? I hope!!

Update... I didn't eat the haribo.... My Oh got a Chinese take away and I ended up eating 5 of his salt and chilli chips with a dip of satay sauce and some boiled onions. Not sure on syns but defo high cos of oil n sauce. In bed so I eat no more lol. Surely I'd still be within 15 syns with that?? I hope!!

I wouldn't beat yourself up about that, I reckon that you'll be absolutely fine! Particularly seen as you haven't had anything else :)
Bless you for going to bed though!
Rest of the food looks good! Hope you've had a good day!

Ruth
X

Thursday 9th June

1st day off. I'd be less tired at my work! Took little one to nursery, did food shop, went to b&m to stock up on juice, cleaning products etc... Came home put it all away, cut grass, weeded, generally attacked my back garden. We have this massive bush/weed that grows like wildfire at the very bottom of garden but it's from neighbours garden so I can't properly get rid. They can't see it cos of their garage. Drives me mad lol. I put a full litre bottle of 24hr weed killer on it :mad: see if that helps... Rant over about that. Then I've put washing out to dry, been to recycling centre with all the rubbish and now I've finally ate. 4pm and been up since 8 oops.

Breakfast- white coffee
Midday- 500ml diluting juice
Lunch - at 4pm - whole meal turkey salad sandwich, can of Vimto zero

Dinner is gonna be home made burgers, so excited!!

I wouldn't beat yourself up about that, I reckon that you'll be absolutely fine! Particularly seen as you haven't had anything else :)
Bless you for going to bed though!
Rest of the food looks good! Hope you've had a good day!

Ruth
X

I think I get annoyed because I do so well but then cave at 1st of badness lol.
Been super busy today do not had chance to misbehave haha.
Have a good day X

I think I get annoyed because I do so well but then cave at 1st of badness lol.
Been super busy today do not had chance to misbehave haha.
Have a good day X

I think that it's just human nature. I often sit of things that I would quite like, and I know that if someone brought them near me I would be in trouble so I do sympathise!
It's a good thing that I don't like toblerones as Dan eats them all the time! Although he did just ask me if I wanted anything from Asda and I would have loved to have said, "5 tonnes of cheese?!" :eek: ugh the joys of PMS eh! Haha!
Have a lovely evening :) enjoy the weather if it's still nice up there!

Ruth
X

Sounds like a very busy day hope the weedkiller helps hun xxxx

I think that it's just human nature. I often sit of things that I would quite like, and I know that if someone brought them near me I would be in trouble so I do sympathise!
It's a good thing that I don't like toblerones as Dan eats them all the time! Although he did just ask me if I wanted anything from Asda and I would have loved to have said, "5 tonnes of cheese?!" :eek: ugh the joys of PMS eh! Haha!
Have a lovely evening :) enjoy the weather if it's still nice up there!

Ruth
X

I know the PMS feeling. It's thick white bread toasted I really want with lurpac :rolleyes:

I had home made cheese burgers and salad for dinner so had a yummy cheese fix :D it was delish. I'll add a picture. Dean was being really healthy with me to begin with but now he's back to eating rubbish cos his working hours are all over place and doing good loads of overtime. So temptation is always brought in the house by him.

Weathers still lovely, been threatened with thunder for a week but still no sign. Enjoying it while it's here :D

Hope things are well with you my lovely.
Natalie x

20160609_204851.jpg

Ended up feeding bacon to cat lol.

Burgers (literally just mince squashed together lol) cheese (hea) spinach, red onion, red and yellow peppers, mayo (2) chilli sauce (2) vimto zero

20160609_211746.jpg

This is my pre bed treat. Full box is 7syns and there's 7 biscuits so 1 syn each.

I've ate 4 so 4 syns.

Total syns today is 8 :)

I used to eat them ^^ Them burgers look yummy... I have a burger press somewhere, someone at our group makes them with a babybel light cheeses ( 2.5 syns) in the middle they sound yummy too xxxxx

View attachment 182204

This is my pre bed treat. Full box is 7syns and there's 7 biscuits so 1 syn each.

I've ate 4 so 4 syns.

Total syns today is 8 :)

Very nice! I've seen those before! Not for years though, I remember I had to scour them out to try and find them for Christmas and ended up in Selfridges in blooming Manchester!
Hope you enjoyed them.

Burgers look very nice indeed :) hope your cat enjoyed the bacon lol that made me giggle!

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

We first tried them years ago. Someone brought us a huge tub back from their holiday. But then couldn't find them. We always see them in Spain etc but then this year they appeared here. They little boxes are 3 for £1 in b&m. Yum.

Baby bel in middle sounds yummy actually. My OH had a monster burger he had it on a roll with bacon, onion rings, salad, jalapeño and sauce galore. It was NOT SW friendly haha.

Got a day of house cleaning ahead. Bedding in machine and the rain came on!! What's the chances after 2-3 weeks sunshine. Glad I did garden yesterday but I'm aching today.

Have a good day everyone xx

Another busy day in my house. It's been a struggle. Im sore and lazy today after garden yesterday. House is now sparkling (well as good as it can be with a cat and a 3yo running around causing chaos lol).

Friday 10th June

Breakfast- 1 slice of toast (1/2 heb) beans (only had a small tin with sausages so I ate them and enjoyed all 4 syns
Lol), an egg fried in fry lite :eek::confused:. I never eat a big breakfast so been stuffed all day. Then a Coffee.
Snack- pineapple chunks, so juicy n yummy! Vimto zero
Lunch- too full.

Dinner is planned to be pork and pepper skewers. Prob with salad, maybe some rice.

Dinner tonight. Two pork and Pepper skewers, lots of salad and 4 syns for coleslaw. Also pinch of cheese, had splash of milk in my coffee earlier and didn't measure (naughty!) So didn't have much.

Pudding g I have been waiting for all week!! Custard and banana yummm. My OH had sponge pudding and custard but I enjoyed mine so much I didn't care! 7 syns for custard light.

15 syns exactly today! So close lol.

Also drank 1.5 litre of water/Diluting juice so far today.20160610_180521.jpg 20160610_190018.jpg

Another Busy busy day hun, we have a cat and a 4 year old so know what you mean about getting the house as clean as you can LOL :)

Your tea looks yummy hun, I am having burgers tomorrow cant wait :)

xxxx

Another Busy busy day hun, we have a cat and a 4 year old so know what you mean about getting the house as clean as you can LOL :)

Your tea looks yummy hun, I am having burgers tomorrow cant wait :)

xxxx

We have a ragdoll and it's white fluff gets everywhere. I'm like a crazy lady brushing carpet then hoovering. I've got lint rollers everywhere etc :p I hate pet hair. But daughter loves cat so I bite my tongue lol.
Enjoy your weekend xx

Sorry diary for I have syn syn synned!!

Saturday 11th June

Breakfast- strawberries, clementine, muller Greek light yoghurt (0.5)
Lunch- White coffee (was at asda with gran)
Dinner- a surprise date night, I had an Indian curry some naan some chips some pakora... Oopsies. Diet bru. 2 bites of OH cookie and then a sugar free red bull.

Being out for Dinner is my downfall... Enjoyed it though.

Syns- off the scale...

Back