SW journey as a mama of 2...

That looks really yummy :) as does the salad!!

Hope you're having a fab week :) with food like that I'm sure you'll see your club 10 on Monday!

Ruth
X

Went to make coffee and caved into the carrot cake. I genuinely had a piece 3cm by 1cm but it was so worth it. I'll call it 5 syns to be super safe cos it won't be SW friendly... and i think an average slice is about 20syns and I didn't even a 1/4 of the square. chicken salad for lunch though so its syn free :)

g3yk9_E9KY1eAMu4gfSQ9C8qxq2pq3v6F9ZSWdnOoHuuRiusct54yYlNxBREFi45R7-Y0kG511B_-0H6qFb5aJeZw0PfuQ9jgH0HOQOKtkYcqWltax0ATdATQIyn12to50_cYGZdUIJOy22NQRvo5Gvc6pU2y1tUta_e7Vw2y8fXAMEPpmxcPmGgQ3YCrvcTbF-TqobG8M3m4_p0iaF6s6gRjfaZQORUsI1Uze701A--2WaRsLA2YhD6hHFxSP-Z2GiPY0gz1Wky4TvfgpfsmktRGieVCIH_b16DtjnjlxC1iuQZ_C-i6_Idjb18bHIBw5CDbrrpc9c0DFuiFwaTC8xGb-WJExxWCx5bmzz8wgXklMmskLlydlQa9WumhdNPFWJa5myLYtAznXeJnnSuzukGs-JjHHygdaCv-ClmJU2n-lBZ1dCbO6c513j497ndUoscrSzh07R3Qx26WlXUKFf60Fvzq7-Imwi-f1oCEl7rzgNt-YZ4kAmTWE0OGnTKEBROyHmQNPnQVf4qe2ojlTGcwirt0GXXL9SpTldomBypvsgdHVDJsom8LPkKL6CZ4qQZyjSDzVTxLLP_Q4NaLBxsv3YO_SE=w450-h799-no

my afternoon at work. Drank 2 bottles of smart water, 1 full refill with diluting juice and the one in above picture is nearly finished too.
About to start sparkling ice, never tried it before but seen it in shop and fancied some flavour.

Breakfast - pink lady apple, white coffe
snack - tiny piece of carrot cake, literally one bite (calling it 5 syns to be safe)
lunch - same as dinner last night, rainbow salad and mixed spice chicken

lots of fluid today. So hot still!

Dinner will be spiced steaks, home made chips and salad. Maybe all thrown onto some crustless kingsmill for my HEB as a bit massive steak sandwich haha!

g3yk9_E9KY1eAMu4gfSQ9C8qxq2pq3v6F9ZSWdnOoHuuRiusct54yYlNxBREFi45R7-Y0kG511B_-0H6qFb5aJeZw0PfuQ9jgH0HOQOKtkYcqWltax0ATdATQIyn12to50_cYGZdUIJOy22NQRvo5Gvc6pU2y1tUta_e7Vw2y8fXAMEPpmxcPmGgQ3YCrvcTbF-TqobG8M3m4_p0iaF6s6gRjfaZQORUsI1Uze701A--2WaRsLA2YhD6hHFxSP-Z2GiPY0gz1Wky4TvfgpfsmktRGieVCIH_b16DtjnjlxC1iuQZ_C-i6_Idjb18bHIBw5CDbrrpc9c0DFuiFwaTC8xGb-WJExxWCx5bmzz8wgXklMmskLlydlQa9WumhdNPFWJa5myLYtAznXeJnnSuzukGs-JjHHygdaCv-ClmJU2n-lBZ1dCbO6c513j497ndUoscrSzh07R3Qx26WlXUKFf60Fvzq7-Imwi-f1oCEl7rzgNt-YZ4kAmTWE0OGnTKEBROyHmQNPnQVf4qe2ojlTGcwirt0GXXL9SpTldomBypvsgdHVDJsom8LPkKL6CZ4qQZyjSDzVTxLLP_Q4NaLBxsv3YO_SE=w450-h799-no

my afternoon at work. Drank 2 bottles of smart water, 1 full refill with diluting juice and the one in above picture is nearly finished too.
About to start sparkling ice, never tried it before but seen it in shop and fancied some flavour.

Breakfast - pink lady apple, white coffe
snack - tiny piece of carrot cake, literally one bite (calling it 5 syns to be safe)
lunch - same as dinner last night, rainbow salad and mixed spice chicken

lots of fluid today. So hot still!

Dinner will be spiced steaks, home made chips and salad. Maybe all thrown onto some crustless kingsmill for my HEB as a bit massive steak sandwich haha!

Get you with the liquid, you're doing so well :)
Dinner and food also sound really yummy too!!

Enjoy :)

Ruth
X

YOU are doing so well with your fluid in take well done hun.... I need to follow... I drink to much coffee xxxx

I'm usually terrible for drinking lots but think big problem I have is fluid retention and in this heat I've been so thirsty (or "droughed" as us locals would say here)

In total today I've had 1.2L water, 1.2L diluting juice, 500ml sparkling ice, 500 ml ribena, 330ml can of lilt zero and my coffee approx 400ml so that's 4l of fluid. No wonder the loo has been my most visited place today :rotflmao:

Dinner quickly changed. Had another rainbow salad- lettuce, red onion, mixed pepper, carrot, sweetcorn, cucumber and some cheese. Put coleslaw on plate but didn't eat it. Made chicken wings and removed skin. Thought I'd bought thighs so was quite upset when I realised lol. I also forgot about them in oven so bit burnt but that was removed with skin ;)

Sun's still shining :D20160602_191025.jpg

I'm usually terrible for drinking lots but think big problem I have is fluid retention and in this heat I've been so thirsty (or "droughed" as us locals would say here)

In total today I've had 1.2L water, 1.2L diluting juice, 500ml sparkling ice, 500 ml ribena, 330ml can of lilt zero and my coffee approx 400ml so that's 4l of fluid. No wonder the loo has been my most visited place today :rotflmao:

Dinner quickly changed. Had another rainbow salad- lettuce, red onion, mixed pepper, carrot, sweetcorn, cucumber and some cheese. Put coleslaw on plate but didn't eat it. Made chicken wings and removed skin. Thought I'd bought thighs so was quite upset when I realised lol. I also forgot about them in oven so bit burnt but that was removed with skin ;)

Sun's still shining :DView attachment 182093

That looks so yummy!!!! Well done again on the fluids :D do you make your own coleslaw? And do you have a recipe?

Ruth
X

No I don't make my own coleslaw, wish I did. My boss makes lovely curry coleslaw. Which is relatively low syn and I suppose remove curry powder that'd be standard coleslaw.

She grates carrot, cabbage and thinly cuts red onion. Raisins, extra light mayo and curry powder to taste. Not sure on quantities though cos it's always a massive salad bowl she brings in for everyone to share lol!

I'm only my 4hr shift tomorrow so I doubt I'll be as good with fluids tomorrow. I think I went over board today still never out the loo lol! X

No I don't make my own coleslaw, wish I did. My boss makes lovely curry coleslaw. Which is relatively low syn and I suppose remove curry powder that'd be standard coleslaw.

She grates carrot, cabbage and thinly cuts red onion. Raisins, extra light mayo and curry powder to taste. Not sure on quantities though cos it's always a massive salad bowl she brings in for everyone to share lol!

I'm only my 4hr shift tomorrow so I doubt I'll be as good with fluids tomorrow. I think I went over board today still never out the loo lol! X

I will have to have a look into that coleslaw! I've looked at SW ones but never found a recipe that I liked to be honest!

Lucky you with your 4hr shift- enjoy it!
I'm sure you didn't go overboard it's just those nasty toxins escaping! You're lucky with the weather, it's not brilliant down here and hasn't been all week!

Enjoy your Friday!

Ruth
X

Friday 3rd

Breakfast- pink lady Apple, water
Lunch- sandwich with cheese n pickle. White coffee
Dinner- chippy, chicken tikka salad wrap and few of OH chips (calling it full 15 syns) diet bro with ice

Need to try drink some more water, fell behind today

Happy weekend everyone! X

I will have to have a look into that coleslaw! I've looked at SW ones but never found a recipe that I liked to be honest!

Lucky you with your 4hr shift- enjoy it!
I'm sure you didn't go overboard it's just those nasty toxins escaping! You're lucky with the weather, it's not brilliant down here and hasn't been all week!

Enjoy your Friday!

Ruth
X

Weather had been great, it's never like this here haha. It won't last much longer I expect.

Had my little shift today, came home stripped beds and put them out to dry, tidied full house, picked up little one then went to view house. Really liked it but it was just to rent again rather than buy so not sure if I wanna keep renting or get a "grown up mortgage" lol. Decisions decisions. I just want out this house. It's not big enough and no storage ( I sound so old writing this post, I'm only 27 haha!!)

Natalie X

Weather had been great, it's never like this here haha. It won't last much longer I expect.

Had my little shift today, came home stripped beds and put them out to dry, tidied full house, picked up little one then went to view house. Really liked it but it was just to rent again rather than buy so not sure if I wanna keep renting or get a "grown up mortgage" lol. Decisions decisions. I just want out this house. It's not big enough and no storage ( I sound so old writing this post, I'm only 27 haha!!)

Natalie X

You are so lucky- we managed two hours nice weather here this afternoon and that's it!

You have been a very busy bee! I know what you mean about the rent/buy debacle. We are saving for a deposit and have decided to stay where we are until we can afford our deposit. House prices where we live are extremely high (Harrogate has recently been voted the Happiest place to live in the UK apparently?!) but it's drink prices etc are on a par with London so everything is extremely expensive and there's a major lack of affordable housing so I do understand :/ we live in half a house (the whole of the ground floor including the garden) and we can hear everything upstairs which is ok sometimes as they're away a lot, but I can also hear all of their conversations :eek: the walls are that thin!
Have you got everything you would need to buy? I'd go for it if I were you, if there's something that ticks the boxes (I'm 25 btw and I think about this a lot lol!)

Ruth
X

All I can write here today so far is is I need coffee lol. Forgot to weigh this morning!!! Was my early start and I had a grumpy toddler so scales were forgotten.

Had a bad off track weekend all around tbh.. took yet another period (my cycles away to pot since starting back slimming world!! every 2 weeks :eek::() but heres the diary regardless....

Saturday

Breakfast - cinnamon grahams (6) white coffee
Lunch/snacks - 2x can of diet bru, apple
Dinner - (we went out) chicken tikka, spiced onions, slice of garlic naan and slice of peshwari naan (cut into small squares), chips, pilau rice, 2 spoons of chasni sauce, more chicken tikka, then halves a slice of choc cake and cream with OH, 2x diet bru

so well over 15 syns and my days drinking involved zero water (except my coffee haha)

Sunday

Breakfast - skipped had to go pick up millie (this is where is all goes wrong)
Lunch - greggs pizza slice (14.5), toffee crunch cake (cant find ?15)
Dinner- mixed meat grilled/BBQ'd - chicken, lamb and minced kebabs, small salad, chips.
Drinks - 4x can diet bru, 2x can of lilt zero

Again, well over syns and no water in sight. I had a lovely weekend with daughter in garden and enjoyed my meal out with OH. We only get a child free night once a fortnight (which I realise is more than most!) but I like to relax and not over think things when I do. Dreading the scales tonight/tomorrow but I deserve a gain if I get one.

Todays challenge is water water water!

Monday 6th

Breakfast - banana, 600ml sugar free lemon diluting juice
Snack - grapes, 600ml diluting lemon
Lunch- Ham salad on wholemeal thin (HEB) salad cream (2) white coffee (part HEA)

Dinner - I dunno what to have yet... maybe a nice salad :) or pasta! I miss pasta!

EDIT:

Dinner- baked potato, chicken and salad and some coleslaw (4syns) pepsi max

Total syns - 6 :)

Last edited:
You have to enjoy your child free nights hun :)

xxxx

1lb off :D:D

which after being naughty and having my period i am delighted.

club 10 at last!! and out the 12s! which is a great feeling, I normally give up at SW around 7lb off but I'm now 18lbs off and after some off days I'm back on plan :D

Tuesday 7th

Breakfast - banana, white coffee
Snack - 2x red apple, diet bru, diluting juice 150ml
Lunch - ham salad sandwich thin (HEB) salad cream (2) blueberry muller light greek (0.5) apricot, 500ml ribena light
Dinner -I wasn't overly hungry, had a noodle mugshot, cuppa tea and a custard cream (3)

Final syns - 5.5

Last edited:
1lb off :D:D

which after being naughty and having my period i am delighted.

club 10 at last!! and out the 12s! which is a great feeling, I normally give up at SW around 7lb off but I'm now 18lbs off and after some off days I'm back on plan :D

Eeeeek well done :D Get you into the 11s!!!'

Ruth
X

Thanks ladies :D minis doesn't seem to think I'm at 10% yet but doing my sums I am.. So not quite club 10 for another 0.5lb :( boo

Back