Sw mag to look forward to this week!

Nanny Jax

getting back on track
Hi all, well it's true, the sw mag will be in group next week, hooray..... cant wait to see if there are any lush new recipes... I wish you all a fab weekend, and look forward to catching up with your losses soon, take care:) x

Looking forward to the new mag. I used to buy it occasionally before I joined SW, but seem to have thrown them all out which is a shame as they would have had some good ideas in them. Never mind, this forum has lots of good ideas too!

FT :)

I haven't bought the mag in ages cus I keep forgetting to take money with me!

The SW mag rocks!
Ruthy xxx

is the mag cheaper in group?

Yeah but cant remember how much

Me too!! It's brilliant. I'm missing group this week (meeting in London) so nobody is allowed to speak about it until I get a copy next week.

Ha.

Bout time too! I am not attending group at the moment but I am a daily Tesco visitor and look everyday to see if the new one is out yet and everyday I have been disapointed!

At class today my leader hadn't received her mags yet so I'll have to wait til next Tuesday.

Thats annoying Hunca, I hope ours are there tomorrow! well done on your fab loss this week, by the way!

I got it tonight, going to have a nice read in the morning, see if there are any new ideas to try, can't wait lol

Back