SW MAGAZINE

The desserts booklet has some scrummy ideas in it too. :D

Can't believe the first story though - 6.5stone or something in under 7 months??

Ah well it was 6stone in 11 months but sounded shorter than that when I read it!

Yes the hunk on page 48!

he is lovely isn't he? Kind of reminds me of Danyl from the X-Factor.

Oh and the meatball Kofta curry looks lovely - I shall be making that this weekend

Got mine in post yesterday. Now a bit gutted! The girl on the cover is just under an inch taller than me, but weighed my target weight when she started, (which I am at now!) She has lost 2 stone!!!! Aaarrrgghh! Am I setting my sights too low? Should I be looking to be 8 stone 8? Mind you she is 12 years younger than me & plenty more pretty too...! :sigh: I always think that an older woman doesn't look right stick thin, she needs a few curves. Well thats my excuse & I'm sticking to it. I am a size 10-12 & (well, was!) happy :rolleyes:

no point comparing your self to others, everyone is different and you have to do what makes you happy :)

Got mine in post yesterday. Now a bit gutted! The girl on the cover is just under an inch taller than me, but weighed my target weight when she started, (which I am at now!) She has lost 2 stone!!!! Aaarrrgghh! Am I setting my sights too low? Should I be looking to be 8 stone 8? Mind you she is 12 years younger than me & plenty more pretty too...! :sigh: I always think that an older woman doesn't look right stick thin, she needs a few curves. Well thats my excuse & I'm sticking to it. I am a size 10-12 & (well, was!) happy :rolleyes:

The ladies at SW have convinced me to do it next year if I keep losing weight. They reckon I be eye candy as well. And the SW lady has said she will put me forward for it when I am at target.

Which has really cheered me up and got me in a good mood to push on over christmas.

Last edited:
Garrrgh they didn't have the magazine on Monday at my group, I'm so impatient I'll probably end up buying it in the shops tomorrow - I NEED recipes and shiny glossy pages of inspiration!

look forward to reading the story :D

The ladies at SW have convinced me to do it next year if I keep losing weight. They reckon is be eye candy as well. And the SW lady ahs said she will put me forward for it when I am at target.

Which has really cheered em up and got em in a good mood to push on over christmas.

What sort of things do they write? Or ask you?

I accidently made the mistake of saying that I'd be that happy at reaching target id do it butt naked with just a copy of the previous SW mag covering my manly bits.

What sort of things do they write? Or ask you?

I accidently made the mistake of saying that I'd be that happy at reaching target id do it butt naked with just a copy of the previous SW mag covering my manly bits.

Haha! You so should, and perhaps have some tubs of quark covering your nipples :D

Nah nto a fan of Quark. just the mag for me. Though I may have to put one on top of the other to cover it ;)

Back