SW on Line

caroline4013

Silver Member
I would love to know everyones opinions on using Slimming World online. I struggle to find the time to attend a class on a regular basis so I am thinking of joining online and would like to know if many/any of you have had much success with this option plus any tips on how to use it? Too many times I have wasted money on various on line diets etc and can't afford to keep doing this!:cry:

I think it's a fortune! £60 I reckon 3 months in advance, I too struggle with work commitments, so I've joined twice on line and not stuck to it, I think the website is great, but it's a lot of money if you don't stick to it. I've joined a class now and spoke with the consultant and explained my working commitments she's been really understanding

Hi Caroline,

There's a few of us here doing it online (including some fantastic successes - cocktail princess, fillymum and several others I'm sure). I absolutely love it. Have done really well. However it is more difficult in some ways, because there's no-one (but you !) to answer to. I love the prompt to weigh in every week (although I know exactly when it's due, it just helps to put my weight in every week and track the changes) and am very reluctant to discontinue the subscription even though I have all the books and know the plan quite well.

I think it depends on you though and your motivation. There are people here who would never be able to manage without the consultant and group atmosphere, and others who would never go to group (for various reasons). Neither should feel bad/guilty but you need to be realistic about what you need.

Good luck.

Gail x

If you've joined online diets before and not stuck to them i think it migh be worth thinking about the reasons why and whether sw online will be any different.

I know for me personally I need that weekly weigh in to keep me on track, I've never managed to stick to an online diet longer than a month.

Back