SW Panic Button

I know - I don't go out and have pudding often, but it would happen to be on the week I'm doing SAS logs from my Consultant!!

I'll have to at least estimate the Syns and try and cut back between now and Wednesday!

Ah damnit.. I went shopping while I was hungry again... bad idea..
I've now got some muller lights that I don't normally buy ( £1.50 for 6pk, and 25p each at asda.. ), and a pack of seafood sticks which I ate on the way home, and 2 packs of "sumer berries" ready to eat...

I did however find the chickpea dahl at last so I can at least see what all the hype is about tomorrow for dinner.

Trying to resist the urge for sugar! Had it last night and again now. Have had a mug shot but the pangs are still there and feeling a bit low. (do suffer with low blood sugar) I am low on syns today but went over yesterday.

Aaah had a crappy shift at work, just got in and all I want to do is eat and cry! Have made myself a options drink and am now soaking in the bath so I can't pick.. Thinking about it I did'nt have time to eat my fruit or yoghurt today so probably why I'm feeling hungry although I am craving chocolate.

I actually feel better letting it out, the tears have been building all shift and all I've managed to keep them in.. All be it with a croaky voice! X

Auburn said:
Bit late but big hug to Saucy, hope today is feeling a bit brighter :)

Thank you so much, I do usually love my job all be it hard but the pressure just built up and as it's time critical I thought I wasn't going to get everything done in time and was going to delay a flight.. I'm just not good at asking for help, I feel a failure especially as I'm fairly new to it but someone whose been there years swept in, took a flight and said they'd struggled on that particular desk the night before, made me feel a bit better! Thanks again x

Ah damnit.. I went shopping while I was hungry again... bad idea..
I've now got some muller lights that I don't normally buy ( £1.50 for 6pk, and 25p each at asda.. ), and a pack of seafood sticks which I ate on the way home, and 2 packs of "sumer berries" ready to eat...

I did however find the chickpea dahl at last so I can at least see what all the hype is about tomorrow for dinner.

that's not bad. all syn free.x

I am pressing the button hard.

I have been presented on my desk a home made vienesee whirl. i looked up syn value for store bought one and so i estimate this one at around 12 syns. i know i mustn't eat it. help me please

i have a carrot on my desk in my little tupperware box. i am trying to make myself save it for my son for after school.
i have wrapped it up and cellotaped it.
it's just that the lady who made it makes the best cakes ever. she is making my son's birthday cake, michael jackson hat and glove.

thanks for getting back to me. even though the carrots dont look as nice.x

Good idea wrapping it up, I find if you can't see it, it doesn't play on your mind so much.
I have carrots today too, I'll join you in a healthy carrot munch :D

Imagine it as a vienesse whirl shaped lump in your thigh, all it is is fat& sugar in disguise.

Greasy mouth after, ugh horrid.

xx

Imagine it as a vienesse whirl shaped lump in your thigh, all it is is fat& sugar in disguise.

Greasy mouth after, ugh horrid.

xx

thanks for that. i am past caring for it now. but one of the ladies here at work has a birthday and she has sent in my office a jam doughnut. i am not eating it. another one for my son this evening.

Help please!!! Planning a picnic for tomorrow and all I can think of are crisps and chocolate! Someone please slap me into the fruit zone, haha! Serious panic alert... :)

If you want crisps, why not make some of your own ? Parsnip, potato or carrots, sliced with a potato peeler, mixed with fry light and what ever flavouring you want! I make mine with hot paprika and no syns!
If you want a chocolate fix, make some chocolate truffles - 2.5 syns per 2, totally yummy and really simple to make :
50g dark chocolate chips
113g quark
2 options indulgence sachets (any flavour)
28g chocolate sprinkles

Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for about a minute, then stir until smooth.

Beat the quark until creamy. Add the chocolate and mix well.

Add the options indulgence sachets and mix

Using a teaspoon, make 20 blobs onto some greaseproof paper and put in the fridge to harden slightly. (About 20 minutes).

Remove from the fridge, and roll into balls with the palms of your hands.

Roll truffles in the chocolate sprinkles and put back in the fridge to set overnight. Once set store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to eat

Then fill up with the rest of your picnic with SF/F Foods, like carrot/cumcumber sticks, home made dip, easy fruit bite/kebabs (skewer strawberries, melon and kiwi)
Hope this helps!!

MinkyDinky said:
If you want crisps, why not make some of your own ? Parsnip, potato or carrots, sliced with a potato peeler, mixed with fry light and what ever flavouring you want! I make mine with hot paprika and no syns!
If you want a chocolate fix, make some chocolate truffles - 2.5 syns per 2, totally yummy and really simple to make :
50g dark chocolate chips
113g quark
2 options indulgence sachets (any flavour)
28g chocolate sprinkles

Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for about a minute, then stir until smooth.

Beat the quark until creamy. Add the chocolate and mix well.

Add the options indulgence sachets and mix

Using a teaspoon, make 20 blobs onto some greaseproof paper and put in the fridge to harden slightly. (About 20 minutes).

Remove from the fridge, and roll into balls with the palms of your hands.

Roll truffles in the chocolate sprinkles and put back in the fridge to set overnight. Once set store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to eat

Then fill up with the rest of your picnic with SF/F Foods, like carrot/cumcumber sticks, home made dip, easy fruit bite/kebabs (skewer strawberries, melon and kiwi)
Hope this helps!!

I'm not having a picnic - but I'm really tempted to now - what a brilliant, helpful and tasty reply!

I am worried now, this is my uncontrollable time. i am at home with my boys and hubby is out and i cant go many places as i still have a hospital boot on my leg due to my inflamed archielles heel. I am going to try to be good and jump on here as often as i need to.
i might drive you mad though,(advance warning).
xx

Hi tara, well done for coming on here! Get some yummy healthy snacks together, drink water and do something to distract yourself like play a game or watch a movie. Do not eat crap!!! You will not feel better
Xx

i have spent 5 hours tiding kitchen, front room, my bedroom and my youngest two's room and then did the ironing. so far i have eaten, two boiled eggs and then crab stick and tuna pasta salad (i had mayo on it as i did it for my son). i did the ironing whilst watching twilight eclipse. i have had two glasses of sugar free lemon juice and i am feeling really proud of myself, i did touch the biscuit tin but i didnt indulge, whereas i would have before., thanks for your support.x

Back