SW Panic Button

Not so sure on the SW crisps being syn free..
the debate still rages on in some corners of the forum..
since you're not having 1/3 superfree with them then it's easy to overindulge..

The last few weeks I have felt under pressure to get to my target again so this week I deactivated my facebook account and have concentrated more on spending time to myself and with my hubby. Really enjoyed it and felt alot more relaxed now im not constantly posting sw photos and my food diary. However this weekend I have been out for a meal and last night had some chocolate. Now im panicking, I really hope I have not undone my good week lol!
Being really good today though, and just about to do a workout before we go to my brother in laws for dinner this afternoon.
Stacey xxx

Not so sure on the SW crisps being syn free..
the debate still rages on in some corners of the forum..
since you're not having 1/3 superfree with them then it's easy to overindulge..

Maybe have them with some home made syn free salsa - chopped tomato, garlic, herbs/spices - that would help with the 1/3 superfree...

i have spent 5 hours tiding kitchen, front room, my bedroom and my youngest two's room and then did the ironing. so far i have eaten, two boiled eggs and then crab stick and tuna pasta salad (i had mayo on it as i did it for my son). i did the ironing whilst watching twilight eclipse. i have had two glasses of sugar free lemon juice and i am feeling really proud of myself, i did touch the biscuit tin but i didnt indulge, whereas i would have before., thanks for your support.x
Well done Tara :D

Well have had an ok week slimming wise... went out for a meal wed with work and had ok-ish food choices but today i have felt like a woman starved... lol. I have wanted to eat everything!
Had a yougart for breakfast, roast dinner for lunch and then for desert started eating mixes fruit in souble cream... only had a few spoonfulls before i felt rubbish about what i was doing so left it and now for dinner...a bread roll with gammon and now am having a gammon sandwich :wave_cry::cry:... i dont know whats wrong with me. :break_diet:I feel really bad.. a dreading weigh in 2mor.

I have the munchies tonight, I think it's mainly boredom but I've run out of things to do! On a green day and have 6.5 syns left! Stupidly had a ww bread cheese toastie which wasn't filling enough for lunch.

go out for a walk? or even a night at the cinema ( take just enough cash for the ticket and a large diet coke.. no money for nachos or grab bags of m&m's then... )...

or a night of wild passion under the sheets? ( it's good exercise too apparently.. )

I went out for a walk and had a shower but that took all of no time! And the rest you need someone to do those things with lol ;-)

MinkyDinky said:
If you want crisps, why not make some of your own ? Parsnip, potato or carrots, sliced with a potato peeler, mixed with fry light and what ever flavouring you want! I make mine with hot paprika and no syns!
If you want a chocolate fix, make some chocolate truffles - 2.5 syns per 2, totally yummy and really simple to make :
50g dark chocolate chips
113g quark
2 options indulgence sachets (any flavour)
28g chocolate sprinkles

Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for about a minute, then stir until smooth.

Beat the quark until creamy. Add the chocolate and mix well.

Add the options indulgence sachets and mix

Using a teaspoon, make 20 blobs onto some greaseproof paper and put in the fridge to harden slightly. (About 20 minutes).

Remove from the fridge, and roll into balls with the palms of your hands.

Roll truffles in the chocolate sprinkles and put back in the fridge to set overnight. Once set store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to eat

Then fill up with the rest of your picnic with SF/F Foods, like carrot/cumcumber sticks, home made dip, easy fruit bite/kebabs (skewer strawberries, melon and kiwi)
Hope this helps!!

Thanks so much - I managed to resist all the sweet stuff and filled up with pasta salad... Going to try the chocolate truffles this week! Thanks again for the suggestions :)

The last few weeks I have felt under pressure to get to my target again so this week I deactivated my facebook account and have concentrated more on spending time to myself and with my hubby. Really enjoyed it and felt alot more relaxed now im not constantly posting sw photos and my food diary. However this weekend I have been out for a meal and last night had some chocolate. Now im panicking, I really hope I have not undone my good week lol!
Being really good today though, and just about to do a workout before we go to my brother in laws for dinner this afternoon.
Stacey xxx

Hi Stacey, hope you're OK, thought I'd not seen you online, thought maybe you were away sunning your bikini body somewhere hot :)..... you've done so well , and I hope it's just you and no-one else is putting pressure on you, if they are, go kick some butts!!

Of course you need some quality time with hubby...and there's no reason why you shouldn't indulge yourself from time to time.... you're normally so controlled, a bit of time-out is the way to go, otherwise you'll just blow it all....and as said, you've done great, so don't wind yourself up!!

Anyway, if you've been 'good' all week, I'm sure one night and a bit of chocolate won't ruin it all, and anyway, so what if you put on a pound or two - you'll soon drop them again.
I don't have to tell you, and I'm not trying to preach to the converted..... but, it's a lifestyle, not a quick-fix, so a few pounds off target is not the end of the world..... Enjoy your time and your hubby...... and good luck for WI

Deb x

HELP!!!!

Really, really about to blow my syns and need someone to shout at me! It was my first weigh in as a re-joiner last night and I'd lost 4.5lbs!! Soooo chuffed. However, I have (surprisingly) had the arrival of my star week today and that, coupled with the day from hell at work means that I am very emotional and really want to eat bad stuff... I am already up to about 13 syns after scoffing 2 pieces of garlic bread at tea (as well as the other bits I've had today) and so don't wanna blow it :(

Stop stop stop! Think about getting another 4 off last week and how great you will feel ! Take a bath, a walk, something else! Good luck!

finding things a real struggle at the min, trying to juggle 3 kids, house, business, etc......does anyone else find it hard to set aside time for planning meals and doing some body magic......always beating myself up because i haven't exercised or got my meals sorted out......makes me even more down and then the urge to comfort eat becomes a real struggle :(

TBH, I never do any exercise :( I know I should, but I just can't fit everything in and my family, my job and my degree studies are just more important at the moment. Housework is at the bottom of the list along with the exercise!

I plan my week's menu on a Friday night ready to shop Saturday morning. It doesn't take long as I do it on the computer and look back over previous weeks for meal ideas as well as saving recipes from the magazine in a folder to have a flick through. If I did it on a daily rather than weekly basis I know I'd forget, or run out of time or whatever and that would end up disastrous for me as I need to be organised!

Don't beat yourself up - you're a busy person with a life that should be enjoyed, not endured :)

i totally agree with Harry'smom. Dont put yourself under all this stress to do everything. just focus on one thing at a time. You dont have to do body magic to make sw successful, they just encourage you do something. If you are getting stressed trying to fit everything in to your day, you are just setting yourself up to fail everytime. I learnt this the hard way, thats why i am at the weight i am.

fantastic idea thank you, at the momment i am ok and enjoying the plan but i know from dieting in the past this will be a big help for me later on xxx

Back