SW Panic Button

Just want to put week 3 - STS.
A few days ago when I wanted to update it , it just showed what you see now and I could type in normally. Now, it has codes and things instead of my tracker and codes around my wk 1 - 2lbs etc.

Thanks for taking the time.

Shelski said:
I stayed the same this week, despite being good and I know that's when I go off the rails. I'm fine if I stay the same or gain when I've deserved it, but cannot get into right head space today.
Have had choc biscuits already (but still within syns up to now). Need to stop!
I'm also struggling to edit my signature as loads of bumf about urls in brackets keeps appearing, aargh!

Doesn't matter.. You didn't gain which is the main thing! Chin up x

Quick question, does the ticker come up as soon as you have posted 50 times? I had done one and saved it to my profile before I knew about having to post that many times first !

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Red-squirrell said:
Quick question, does the ticker come up as soon as you have posted 50 times? I had done one and saved it to my profile before I knew about having to post that many times first !

You don't need 50 posts to have a ticker. You can have one as soon as you register

Well no, am I being a dingbat ? didn't even register that I couldn't see the others ha ha what a wally!!!! X

Oh ok, thank you, so if I'm just on the website from the laptop and not the iPad should be ok ! Thanks x

I have just started and trying hard to resist the cravings for chocolate that I am having tonight. I would kill for a packet of crisps too :(

I was the same, but then realised that I can have those things, just have to syn them, which then means I miss out on other yummy extras. X

ColJack said:
you can't really expect them to not buy your little 'un some eggs at easter, but just keep reminding yourself that they are HIS eggs.. not yours..
if you have your own eggs then break them up into synable allowances and freeze them.. takes longer to suck frozen chocolate :)

My own panic button moment is that I'm seriously craving cheese on toast..
I could do it the SW way with a HeA and HeB, but that's not proper cheese on toast..
Proper cheese on toast is 4 slices of extra thick toastie white bread with about 300g of full fat cathedral city on it ( almost an entire pack of cheese.. )...

it's a good job that I don't have any bread or cheese in and can't be bothered to go shopping for some.. :)

Mmmmmm!!! Thick White bread toasted!!! And lurpak butter.... Salivating!! Or the cheese is just as good!!

Did you resist the vodka too?

I have found it pretty much impossible not to drink, although my sister in law did that for a month and had great losses.
I enjoy a drink to unwind at night, just really cut it back now and I do count it in my syns.

I'm hoping if I just keep on plan with the food I can carry on with that x

Oh dear, had a bit of a weird day today....

Woke at 5am, feeling very unwell, started vomiting... Oh dear.
Couldn't miss work, as I had an important meeting in carlisle (2 hr drive).
Managed to make it there, and just had a skinny latte. Still felt iffy, but the only thing on offer was a costa mini muffin, so nibbled that.
Then had really heavy meeting, and at one lunch was served..... Slices of pizza, breaded mushrooms, mozzarella fingers, spring rolls, and cheese sandwich, or egg sandwiches!

So I did have some, didn't go mad, but to be honest didn't enjoy it at all, was a right load of crap...what a waste of syns.

There's more..

After the meeting found out I got a promotion and pay rise YAY... Parents invited us for a Chinese to celebrate, so had a spoon full of rice, spoon full of sweet and sour, spoon of beef and mushroom, and some noodles and bean sprouts ... They were small spoons and my plate wasn't full, but started eating it and then didn't feel so good again, serves me right, eating rubbish when I already felt like crap,
!!

Feel pretty disgusting now, and need to get my head back in the game quickly, do not want a bad weigh in on tues..

It wasn't normal day, and the venue for the meeting didn't have any good choices. A packed lunch wouldn't have been an option as they wouldn't have allowed it.

Ok..rant over, won't let one bad day ruin everything I've been doing... Been trying too hard

X

could you not ask the venue for something more healthy?
surely they have to cater for peoples different diets for things like vegetarians, kosher / halal, food alergies etc? so why not diets?

No it wasn't really like that, the food had been put on by one of my colleagues and it was up in this meeting room, we didn't really officially break for lunch, as we worked and ate and so it was nt appropriate for me to go off on my own. Should have just took a little bag of good stuff and ate that. The venue was crap, but lesson learnt.
Interestingly there were two veggies at the meeting, but they just ate the pizza and egg Mayo sandwiches.

Back