SW Panic Button

I had planned tonight and ate really well for the last 3 days but I probably just had about 50 syns of alchohol. First proper blow out of the diet. Annoyed because I've felt the smallest I have in a while today and don't want to undo my good work this week :(

Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

**lies on panic button until sirens and alarms are sounded and the diet police come to collect me**

had a very bad *foodwise* weekend. I am over it now, but i think i still need someone to kick me into check!

x

Bad day turned into bad few days, just lost the plot.
Weigh in tomorrow to find out the damage, but have at least been good today, just not had much fruit or veg, the bear minimum to be honest.

Will see tomorrow as my relaunch at slimming world, really have faith in the plan, just couldn't keep to plan whilst away in Ireland and on the guinness!!!!!

My mistake... But can get over it !

Wish me luck ha ha I ll need it

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hi everyone this is my first post EVER i tried slimming world about 5 years ago but wasnt very committed to it at the time. Now i am very determined to stick it out this time especially as there is such a wealth of information here, so wish me luck.

I hope i'm putting this in the right place, anyway....my dad came back from Morrissons with 6 strawberry filled doughnuts !!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Fortunately he also brought back big red seeded grapes but i'm still starring at the doughy-ness :p :sigh: i'll be really chuffed if i can keep away from them for the rest of the week, hopefully someone else will have eaten them by then haha

Just to bump this up (a lot)..... Had mucho mucho bad news today.... Wine is chilling in the fridge (I can get away with that though), it's the big bag of maltesers and big bag of cheesy doritos waiting patiently for me to open them.....HELP!!!!

*Emsie* said:
Brill make sure you are well away harder still to resist the bad stuff!
Think how proud of yourself you will be if you continue to resist! xxx

Well - am pleased to say I had about 9 maltesers - can work this into syns for week - OH scoffed the rest and while I was looking at him a bit enviously, I was also quite glad!! Contradictions, contradictions!! thank minimins for panic button!! Lol (and emsie for motivational pep talk!) xx

Out if work Friday.
Very tempted to drown my sorrows with pizza and beer. ( ok, so Malibu. )

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

not sure if it was a positive meeting or not..

he hasn't offered me the job because there isn't one yet... ???
he has to go into the boardroom and tell the company he's contracting for that their estimate of 32 hours per machine is way too low and needs to be 70 ish.. so they need another pair of hands ( ie, me.. )
If he can then it won't be for a couple of weeks anyway and he can't guarantee me continuous work anyway.. maybe 3 weeks in 5..
not so bad if the money was great, but it's just enough if it's every week, don't think I could manage with missing weeks wages here and there...
also not like there would be a schedule so i knew that I would have a week off here or there and be able to book my own / other jobs to fill the gap..

Ah....Things are getting tougher & tougher these days, unfortunatly, as you say, generally as a contractor, the pay isn't so good, well, it's great for the company doing the contracting, but not so for the workers..... and even worse when it's not full time....
Have you considered renting a room out (if you can) which would go some way to paying the bills?

Hope you find something else....as you say, when you don't even know when you'd work, if he can keep you on, it's not so easy doing anything else... what about a bit of couriering?? I did that for a while, it meant they called, I said yes or no, depending upon my availability.... just a thought.

Back