1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

SW quiche question

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by jayde1148, 28 January 2011 Social URL.

1. jayde1148

jayde1148 Well-Known Member

After it's cooked and cooled how long will it last in the fridge and can you freeze it, I never seem to get through it and I can't afford to waste any food!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kittykat

kittykat Well-Known Member

mine dont last 2 mins in my flat lol prob couple of days would be okay

4. jayde1148

But can you freeze it in portions??

5. Lilyb

Lilyb Well-Known Member

You can def freeze it in portions, a friend of mine cooks mini ones in ramekins and pops them in the freezer.

Never lasts more than a day in my house though! :D

6. jayde1148

Thanks gonna do that today! My OH doesn't like it and I can never eat a whole one! Think I might make the pasta and sauce one