1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sw quiche

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by slim4son, 25 April 2011 Social URL.

1. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

Hi guys I wanna make quiche for tommmorro lunch any idea how to make I can't find the thread the one without pasta xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. my_girl

my_girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    I use a tub of fatfree cottage cheese and 3 eggs then whatever filling I want - ham, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, pepper etc etc.

Pop in a oven for 20mins ish.

Theres quite a few variations, I know some people use quark as well although Ive never tried it before.

Enjoy! x
  4. sarah5298a1

sarah5298a1 Silver Member

slimming world
    chop up mushrooms, onions, peppers, bacon with fat removed fry these in fry light put in flan dish mix up eggs and quark with seasoning and herbs ( maggi liquid seasoning is very nice with eggs) cook for about half an hour or so depending on size of flan dish. i make small ones as my partner takes them to work, a friend of mine does it with the savoury rice - i'm not so keen on this one but u could try it u may like it x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.