SW Quiche

DearFatty

Silver Member
Has anyone made this ? I have a recipe and thought I would give it a go and just looking for so feedback :)

Theres a couple of different variations on the SW quiche but i make it a lot. Mine has pasta and sauce and savoury rice base. Really nice and filling. xxx

Yep - great for using up leftover pasta, rice and veggies. And useful for taking to work as a cold lunch. You should def give it a try.

The recipe I have uses quark, eggs and veggies. I'd love recipes for the other types too please if anyone has them.

The one i make is:
1 pack pasta in sauce (chicken and mushroom)
1 Pack savoury rice (golden)
3 eggs
250g tub cottage cheese & chives
Make up the Pasta in sauce in one pan and the savoury rice in another, when they are cooked mix together and pour them into a flan dish, mix eggs and cottage cheese together and pour over the pasta and rice base, cook in oven 170c for about 35-40 mins or until cooked, you can add some veggies if you want to, enjoy. xxx

I made a variation of SW quiche yesterdayand it was lovely, I did

onion, mushroom, 85g cooked ham (HEb or FREE), 3eggs. 28g half fat cheddar (4syns either day) and a slpash of milk(HEa).

It was really really goooood.xx

Thanks for those. I am going to try them all and see which I prefer because it would be a great idea for lunches for work, especially to go with salad.

Back