SW Recipe Books?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sarah5, 15 July 2008 Social URL.

1. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    I noticed last week at my meeting that there are a number of SW recipe books and just wondered if anyone can recommend one in particular for me? I love chicken/bacon dishes, also like steak/beef but I also adore vegetarian dishes (green days) - which one is the best for me to get?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zenabob2105

zenabob2105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(27.42%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i have the 100 green recipes, which is great, if you got that and the red one that would be 200 recipes, for 6 quid i think....

4. couscous

couscous Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro-Points WW
    Yeah i have 100 green recipes which is great although it has no pictures! I've got the 4 seasons cookbook which again is great as it spliots it into sprin, summer etc so has fresh seasonal produce that is cheap and readily available. Obviously you can eat a summer in winter if you feel like being a rebel!

I've also got the family and friends cook book and its fabntastic. To be honest the recipes are pretty much the same in them all I think.

5. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    Oh those 100 green/red recipes sound perfect, thanks I will have a look for them tomorrow night! x

6. zenabob2105

zenabob2105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(27.42%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i like the fact that there is no pictures..lol....because mine never turn out the way the picture shows:eek:, but still taste good.

7. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    People rave about the curry one in my class, but it is hardback and expensive, I have "100 comfort foods" really good book for £2.95, over 40 of the recipes in it are totally free!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.