Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SW Recipe Books?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sarah5, 15 July 2008 Social URL.

1. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    I noticed last week at my meeting that there are a number of SW recipe books and just wondered if anyone can recommend one in particular for me? I love chicken/bacon dishes, also like steak/beef but I also adore vegetarian dishes (green days) - which one is the best for me to get?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zenabob2105

zenabob2105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(27.42%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i have the 100 green recipes, which is great, if you got that and the red one that would be 200 recipes, for 6 quid i think....

4. couscous

couscous Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro-Points WW
    Yeah i have 100 green recipes which is great although it has no pictures! I've got the 4 seasons cookbook which again is great as it spliots it into sprin, summer etc so has fresh seasonal produce that is cheap and readily available. Obviously you can eat a summer in winter if you feel like being a rebel!

I've also got the family and friends cook book and its fabntastic. To be honest the recipes are pretty much the same in them all I think.

5. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    Oh those 100 green/red recipes sound perfect, thanks I will have a look for them tomorrow night! x

6. zenabob2105

zenabob2105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(27.42%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i like the fact that there is no pictures..lol....because mine never turn out the way the picture shows:eek:, but still taste good.

7. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    People rave about the curry one in my class, but it is hardback and expensive, I have "100 comfort foods" really good book for £2.95, over 40 of the recipes in it are totally free!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.