SW Recipe Books?

sarah5

I noticed last week at my meeting that there are a number of SW recipe books and just wondered if anyone can recommend one in particular for me? I love chicken/bacon dishes, also like steak/beef but I also adore vegetarian dishes (green days) - which one is the best for me to get?

Thanks!

Yeah i have 100 green recipes which is great although it has no pictures! I've got the 4 seasons cookbook which again is great as it spliots it into sprin, summer etc so has fresh seasonal produce that is cheap and readily available. Obviously you can eat a summer in winter if you feel like being a rebel!

I've also got the family and friends cook book and its fabntastic. To be honest the recipes are pretty much the same in them all I think.

Oh those 100 green/red recipes sound perfect, thanks I will have a look for them tomorrow night! x

Yeah i have 100 green recipes which is great although it has no pictures! I've got the 4 seasons cookbook which again is great as it spliots it into sprin, summer etc so has fresh seasonal produce that is cheap and readily available. Obviously you can eat a summer in winter if you feel like being a rebel!

I've also got the family and friends cook book and its fabntastic. To be honest the recipes are pretty much the same in them all I think.
i like the fact that there is no pictures..lol....because mine never turn out the way the picture shows:eek:, but still taste good.

People rave about the curry one in my class, but it is hardback and expensive, I have "100 comfort foods" really good book for £2.95, over 40 of the recipes in it are totally free!

Back