SW Scales

AmyS

is on the road to Slimdon
Hi all,

Last night I weighed in at a different group to usual (although was on the same day and time) as I was in a different area.

I didn't want to miss as I was away for Easter weekend and had a generally bad week so wanted to see what the damage was so I could start a fresh this week.

ANYWAY......... I lost 2lbs!!

So now I am worried that because it was a different group, the scales might be slightly different so may come back to bite me next week!

Are all SW scales calibrated the same? Does anyone who regularly weighs in at different groups notice a difference between different scales?

I guess I'm just curious really. Has made me determined to be 100% this week though just in case! And I only need 1lb next week for my next award!

Thanks in advance for any thoughts

Amy xx

dont worry about it, even if there is a SLIGHT difference its not actually going to make any difference in the long run

I have often wondered about this. every scales i weigh on (boots, SW, home, Gym, Wii) are different, so how do SW meetings get there's all to 'sync'? well done on your loss though!

Back