Sw story in Todays Independant.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Littleslimmingbee, 4 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Theres a story on page 18 about a 'twin' who lost weight with slimmingworld..

We will take over the world one day, one obese person at a time!!! muhaha. lol

Love seeing the world outside of slimming world groups, and the magazine recognise what a great organisation sw are.

Only bit i disagree with is that they say she embarked up on a 'strict diet and exercise regime' -Hardly! Sw is the most relaxed HEALTHY EATING PLAN (not diet!) ever, Can't say much about the exercise, thats each to thier own. i'm a lazy cow.. :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I haven't seen the article but YAYYY for SW.
    It's getting the publicity it deserves.
    I, too, am a lazy cow and how can anyone say SW is strict? It's a walk in the park compared to some diets. It's not a diet anyway, it's a way of life! Typical of newspapers to get something wrong!
    I am, however, delighted that SW is getting a publicity and I have noticed on GMTV most of the big losers interviewed have done it with SW....SW RULES!! :D

4. Morgawr

Morgawr Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW Group
    I have noticed lately that a lot of these weight loss stories in the papers seem to be Slimming World, rather than anything else. Hmmm

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I used to be a lazy cow! Then I got a Wii and I'm exercising 5 times a week! (halo chokes her!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.