SW website - "My Progress" section

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lottie3289, 11 November 2010 Social URL.

1. lottie3289

lottie3289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(28.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does anyone else use this and find it amazingly inspiring?

I always look forward to putting in my weight loss every week and seeing the "predicted progress" line getting closer and closer towards the weight that I will one day be (hopefully) and getting slowly closer to the target line!

I would recommend using this to anyone that doesn't already, it's brilliant. They also give you virtual stickers for added inspiration!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stefanie

Stefanie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(24.08%)
    Yeah I love it too, I always look forward to it, plus I love to put my pictures on and track the difference every month. Plus it means wherever I am, I can always log-on and see my progress. :) xx

4. lottie3289

lottie3289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(28.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's brilliant isn't it Stefanie! Well done on your weight loss so far and congrats on starting this exciting journey. xx

5. Safia

Safia Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I really like it too, i find it very motivational at times i'm feeling low xx

6. Stefanie

Stefanie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(24.08%)
    Thanks Lottie, you have done fab too! It certainly is a journey. I'm looking forward to seeing the new me in March! :)

I felt quite low yesterday, but I knew I would feel worse if I pigged out, so I bought some make-up lol...better than buying a pizza :)

7. lottie3289

lottie3289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(28.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Haha yeah I'm hoping the new me will arrive before Glastonbury 2011! Well done on not buying the pizza, the make up is deffo better for you. I've been craving pizza lately but am pretty determined so far! xx

8. Stefanie

Stefanie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(24.08%)
    Ah festival fun!! I used to go to loads of festivals, but in the last 3 years I haven't as I have felt too fat!! :)

Do you watch Triple D on Food Network? If you don't basically this guy goes to different diners in America....he was at a hotdog place last night and it was loaded with everything....looked amazing, so I'm craving one of those..! But that was yesterday and today I'm feeling miles better xx

9. lottie3289

lottie3289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(28.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ahh haven't seen that programme! The hotdogs sound amazing though! I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been going to festivals because of how you feel about your weight. I think you should book one up to treat yourself! Glasto tickets go on sale again in April! xx

10. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Yes I use it it spurs me on...not so keen when not had a loss to update it though but it makes you realise the impact it has on your journey! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.