SW website - "My Progress" section

lottie3289

Does anyone else use this and find it amazingly inspiring?

I always look forward to putting in my weight loss every week and seeing the "predicted progress" line getting closer and closer towards the weight that I will one day be (hopefully) and getting slowly closer to the target line!

I would recommend using this to anyone that doesn't already, it's brilliant. They also give you virtual stickers for added inspiration!

Yeah I love it too, I always look forward to it, plus I love to put my pictures on and track the difference every month. Plus it means wherever I am, I can always log-on and see my progress. :) xx

It's brilliant isn't it Stefanie! Well done on your weight loss so far and congrats on starting this exciting journey. xx

Thanks Lottie, you have done fab too! It certainly is a journey. I'm looking forward to seeing the new me in March! :)

I felt quite low yesterday, but I knew I would feel worse if I pigged out, so I bought some make-up lol...better than buying a pizza :)

Haha yeah I'm hoping the new me will arrive before Glastonbury 2011! Well done on not buying the pizza, the make up is deffo better for you. I've been craving pizza lately but am pretty determined so far! xx

Ah festival fun!! I used to go to loads of festivals, but in the last 3 years I haven't as I have felt too fat!! :)

Do you watch Triple D on Food Network? If you don't basically this guy goes to different diners in America....he was at a hotdog place last night and it was loaded with everything....looked amazing, so I'm craving one of those..! But that was yesterday and today I'm feeling miles better xx

Ahh haven't seen that programme! The hotdogs sound amazing though! I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been going to festivals because of how you feel about your weight. I think you should book one up to treat yourself! Glasto tickets go on sale again in April! xx

Back