SW - what can't you live without?

I buy every week are savoury rice and Total 0% greek yogurt. I lurve greek yogurt with honey & cinnamon on it.
Seconding the Total 0% yogurt with honey, but I've never tried adding cinnamon too. Oh my word! I know what I'm having tomorrow morning :D

Great tips for a SW 2b'er!

Eggs, Quorn products, Baby Bel lite cheeses, Quark (by the tub full) and Wholegrain Crackerbread's - I could go on and on......

Frylight
Eggs
Low fat sausages
Cottage cheese
Mullers
Mushrooms
Low fat cheese triangles
Extra light mayonnaise

Hope you enjoyed your brekkie, Possum, he he he. I had strawberries, raspberries, a chopped up peach and a banana all with a big dollop of Total a squiggle of honey, some cinnamon and an Alpen Light bar crumbled on top. Now that's what I call a diet :D:D

Seconding the Total 0% yogurt with honey, but I've never tried adding cinnamon too. Oh my word! I know what I'm having tomorrow morning :D

How many syns in Total 0% with honey (and where do you get it????). This sounds gorgeous!!

Like Allie said, it doesn't come with honey sadly. I am currently enjoying Tesco orange blossom honey on my yogurt, I've always loved honey and used to use it in my smoothies. Smoothies no more on SW though :character00117:

Hope you enjoyed your brekkie, Possum, he he he. I had strawberries, raspberries, a chopped up peach and a banana all with a big dollop of Total a squiggle of honey, some cinnamon and an Alpen Light bar crumbled on top. Now that's what I call a diet :D:D

I bl**dy cant wait!!!! lol!!!

Back