SW working for anyone going it alone?

Thank you CP.
I appreciate this honesty and understand what you mean.
I suppose at the begining of a diet/ lifestyle change its easy to be positive and motivated about success, but as I am restarting the SW plan that is exactly what I wanted and needed to hear.

I have been to classes in the past and often seen people coming and going from there too. I just wanted to hear some of these fantastic sucesses from people doing it alone and its been a real boost for me.

I am very determined to do this and feel I am currently in a good place (head wise) to suceed. :)

Day Two has been great and I am looking forward to spag bol for tea (EE style! Yum). I am even filling in a food diary (an old one I found in my book from last time)!

Thank you to everyone who replied and lets keep going together with the help of this amazing forum.:thankyou:

Good luck ! Just noticed you're a curves girl :) I managed to go tonight and hope to go 3x each week ;)

Curves is fab isn't it. I am really enjoying my half hour workouts and feeling the benefits after three weeks in!!
Fits in with life cos its only 30 mins 3x week
Hope you enjoy it too Gobolino.

Oh I do enjoy it (especially seeing as its just 30mins;)).... hope you have a good week !

I don't go to class either - I guess my closest one would be in Portsmouth but I live across the channel in France!

I noticed yesterday that a Curves gym has just opened in my little town, so will have to take a look. I currently exercise at home using videos which are showing their age - from the 80's, all leotards and legwarmers- and note I said videos, not DVDs :).

note I said videos, not DVDs :).

They won't freeze then! :p

Back