SW

Moll1986

Hi everyone! Been on slimming world for 1 week 3 days and my weight doesn't seem to be budging. Think ism doing everything right! Daily diary below! Any help or advice welcomed, starting to get disheartened!

Breakfast- 2 egg omlette with ham n milk from allowance

Lunch- 1 Allen light, salad with ham, fruit and mullet light.

Dinner- home made chilli with rice

Snack- meriugne nest with berries.

Moll1986 said:
Hi everyone! Been on slimming world for 1 week 3 days and my weight doesn't seem to be budging. Think ism doing everything right! Daily diary below! Any help or advice welcomed, starting to get disheartened!

Yes - stop cheating!! Lol don't worry about what your own scales say especially in the first week. What matters is what the ones at group say. Give the plan chance to work which it does :)

Sorry I've just re- read that thought you said 3 days missed the 1 week bit lol. It's a bit hard to judge on one days worth of food really. Are you going to group and doing a food diary?

I did mainly green on my first week and gained a pound, ive done ee this week and i feel heavier. I did the plan last yr and stuck with red and lost, so from tomorrow im going back to that. What im trying to say is dont give up, sw really does work, you just have to work out how best it suits you. I get weighed next tuesday but was monday this week, but im hoping for a better result next week, although it might be the week after as i dont think ive done well on ee, but i wont give in and ill stick to red from now on. Try the different plans each week and see what works for you and look for recipe ideas on here, i now love the queich and i just found a recipe for cheese onion potato pasty do a search for those words it sounds lush. And most of all good luck and dont give in.

Are you having 1/3 superfree with each meal? According to your diet you aren't for breakfast and without knowing exactly how you made your chilli that might not be too. Remember: 1/3 superfree :)

This doesn't sound like much food to me! You're allowed 2 Alpen Lights as your HexB so you have only had half of it. Did you use your whole HexA throughout the day? How many syns was your meringue nest? You should be having at least 5 and up to 15. And as correctly pointed out before, 1/3 of all meals should be superfree fruit and or veggies.

SW works but you have to follow it correctly.
So up the superfree with each meal & ensure you have your syns & Full HEX's and then you will get results.
Hang in there, a few in my group didn't loose 1st week then had HUGE losses 2nd week x

vanessal said:
I did mainly green on my first week and gained a pound, ive done ee this week and i feel heavier. I did the plan last yr and stuck with red and lost, so from tomorrow im going back to that. What im trying to say is dont give up, sw really does work, you just have to work out how best it suits you. I get weighed next tuesday but was monday this week, but im hoping for a better result next week, although it might be the week after as i dont think ive done well on ee, but i wont give in and ill stick to red from now on. Try the different plans each week and see what works for you and look for recipe ideas on here, i now love the queich and i just found a recipe for cheese onion potato pasty do a search for those words it sounds lush. And most of all good luck and dont give in.

Are you eating 1/3 of your plate superfree foods?

I was like you I used to do all red days and it took a few attempts to master extra easy but it really does work if you follow it to the letter!!!

My typical day is

Breakfast
Yogurt and fruit
Cereal bar (HeX B)
Coffee (milk HeX A)

Snack
Fruit/crudities
Mug shot ect

Lunch
Jacket pot
Tuna mayo
And huge salad

Dinner
Spag Bol with lots of extra veggies

Or
Chicken
Roast pot
Broccoli
Cauli

Syns
Curly surly 6

I try to use at least 5 syns a day I never go below 5 I found if I did my weightless would slow down. Drink 2 liters of water to flush your body through keeping you regular and don't forget superfree a third of each meal that is very important!!! And always eat the superfree food off your plate first that way you will be full on the good stuff :)

Good luck chick hope it gets easier soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've found that roasting veg like peppers, onions, courgettes are quick to cook and add a bit of interest to the meal. I agree with the others, you need to push in as much super free as you can. It definitely works, and if you add in tonnes of water I think you'll find that helps too x

Back