Swallowed by mistake!!

harriet2

serial poster
hi

in a bit of a flap at the moment. i went into the kitchen with someone on my mind and took out the bottle of caffeine free coke, poured myself a glass and found myself drinking it! one mouthful went down and then realised what i was doing and spat out another in the sink!!! how stupid is that!!

you dont think im gonna have to go through ketosis again do you?

oh bum!!

h xx

carry on regardless! i'm sure it'll be fine

Hiya

One mouthful won't have done anything much, just have a glass of water or three and just forget about it.

Mike

thanks. i feel stupid to have even asked but you know what its like if you not sure..bit embarressed here :)

hiya harriet2
i have a similar dilemma except my accident was with beans on toast!! lol, day 1 and i was starvin, it started with a grape and i ended up with beans on toast. Ive now officialy cocked up my first day and will have to start again tomoz. God am so pi***d off with myself. xx

We are all here, and have been new to the diets too, not knowing if eating or drinking something will knock us out of ketosis. Dont worry as that is what this site is for, we are all here to help and support each other...so do ask away no matter how silly you think the question is.

As Mike said drink a bit extra water and forget it. Good luck.

ah god hun your a total scream, got such a kick out of your title of the thread "swallowed by mistake" it just sounded a bit of an inuendo ha ha you gave me a grand ole laugh needed that!!!! dont worry hun just forget it and keep on moving and losing!!!your doing great one tiny slip like that will be miniscule.

woops. um yes i see what you mean hehehe

Back