Swapping Plans

GymClassHero

Silver Member
Hey folks,

I do red 5/6 days out of 7 and throw 1 or 2 green into the week just to get my carb fix.

I've never done extra easy and my losses are always at least 2lb each week if i follow what i am doing at the moment.

I fancy doing extra easy but im concerned it might not work for me. Has anyone had any negative experiences when switching to EE from red/green?

When EE first came out, i was like..whatever, that sounds disastorous, it was going against everything i ever thought made sw work and was so sceptical i went away and had pretty much made my mind up that i wasnt going to bother and stick with what i know. .

well. After my friend talked some sence into me to atleast give it a try, .. i did and loved it.. but come WI i was bricking it.. i jumped on the scales and lost 4.5 pounds. I was bloomin estatic, and on top of that EVERYONE in my group lost between 3-4 pounds on thier first week on the EE plan, bar one who gained 7 on a cruise away that week LOL

granted, my losses went back to normal after, BUT .. it was the boost i needed and makes my life sooo much easier now i can mix meat and carbs freely! xxx

I was following green and then went onto ee and i sts that week so following week i thought give it another go and stuck to it 110% and did put half pound on, but i recently did ee one week and lost 1.5lbs and doing again this week, so it all depends if you want to give it a week and try it and if not any good follow your normal plan. Im doing it this week to give it a 110% try again and doing well atm and it helps to plan your meals out and try to stick to them, but up to you if you dont mind a week going dodgy or right for you.

Good luck and let us know what you decide and if you have good weight lost :)

Hmmmmm, thans Jacqui and Fern, some mixed opinions there.

I may give it a go 1 or 2 days next week and see what happens.

I have done red and green in the past but have done better on EE in the 6 weeks than I have on the other two, in the previous 5 times I was on SW.
Personally, I don't want to change from EE, even if the weight loss slows down as it's so much easier and I am more likely to stick to it.
My suggestion is give it a try for a week and see. You can always go back if you don't like it!

since I ve restarted been doing ee its great doesnt feel like on a diet ,before used to do most plans especilly green and mix2 max found red the hardest to stick 2 did it better when doing mix2max,mylosses have slowed down abit now just 2IBS THIS WK FIRSTwk loss was 6 IBS iM LOVING EE

I think everyone is different and everyone's body acts differently to the different plans. I say give it a go and see how your body and your mind react to it. That being said I don't think you can judge a result on one weeks WI, might just be a off week anyhow.

Give it a go - see how you get on :)

Natt xxx

I agree...Im a Red/Green Day Gal, but thought this week, I would give EE a try...I have mixed feelings about it, but I wont know how I do, until I try it.

I say give it a go. If you don't get on with it then go back to what works for you. When EE first came out, I did it for 2 weeks in a row and lost 2lb each week, which is a good loss for me. I haven't done a full week of EE in awhile so I might just do that next week! I tend to miss my HEX's though which is why I only do a couple of EE days a week.

I used to think EE didn't work for me and stuck mainly to Red days to get to target. Now I'm at target, I have relaxed a little about which kind of day I have. I now have a mixture of Red, Green, Mix 2 Max and EE, and I am able to maintain.

I was thinking of trying to lose 1 or 2 more pounds, in which case I would up my Red days again, but at the moment I'm enjoying a bit more flexibility. If it comes off it does, if not, never mind.

Why don't you try just having 1 or 2 more EE days in your week, and see what happens come weigh-in.

xx

Ive heard of EE but dont kno what it is, can someone explain it to me please? Sounds like the boost I need! Thanks!

Sarah - it's when you can have green and red free foods all day, mixed, without weighing/measuring. However, SW recommends you fill your plate with 1/3 superfree foods (ie veg). You are only allowed 1 HEX A and 1 HEX B. Syns are counted at the lower value.

For example, you could have eggs, bacon, beans and mushrooms for breakfast. Lunch could be spag bol. Dinner could be a roast with potatoes, parsnips, etc.

I've only done EE this time and the one thing it has going for it is it's SO EASY! You don't have all that calculating what you can and can't have, because you can have it all! Just weigh your Hexs and that's it!

TBH that sounds scary! Im so used to having 1 HEXA and 2 HEXB's and not mixing red/green that i would worry about the change. Eat quite a bit of S and SS foods a day anyway (i think).

Back