Sweaty

hennyhamster

Silver Member
I've aways had a problem with my arm pits. Within 20 minutes of getting dressed I have damp patches. I've tried the new nivea stress protect and it doesn't work. I've tried the ones that you put on at night but I can't get on with them as it says do not reapply in the morning and I can't get used to it. Anyone found a deodorant that helps?

I used to sweat a lot from anxiety, and tried a few different deodorants. I found Mitchum Advance Control, the Powder Fresh one I believe, which is in a stick form to work brilliantly. Was a real life saver for a long time! Maybe give that a try, hope you find something that works for you soon. I know how embarrassing massive underarm patches can be.

x

Have you tried sure maximum protect? It does say to put it on at night but i never do, i just use it like a regular deoderant and it does the trick!

I bought the sure maximum for one of my daughters who suffered the same problem, it's brilliant and made all the difference for her, no more damp patches which are embarrassing and distressing , top marks for the product :)

Have you tried Driclor? Its an over the counter deoderant as its stronger than normal ones. You can get it online like on Ebay, it definitely works! Look into it :)

Have you tried Driclor? Its an over the counter deoderant as its stronger than normal ones. You can get it online like on Ebay, it definitely works! Look into it :)

I have been using driclor for about the last 7 or 8 years.....best thing ever! I use it twice a week, apply before bed and simply wash off the next morning, easy. I get mine on prescription from the doctor, one bottle lasts me about 6 months :)

I have the same thing but on my face, it seems to be more from getting flustered or stressed than anything else, it's more manageable in the winter but horrible in the summer. Can't even try anti-perisperant on my face :/

You may be reacting to the deodorant. If you notice a yellow tinge to your armpits and clothing, this could be the cause. Try switching to cream or powder and look for brands that allow your skin to breathe such as mitchem and sanex. You can also try an anti bac soap like shield to wash them with. A little talc dusting in summer will also help.

Back