Sweet craving solution & low points (desert)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Recipes' started by Veggie Dieter, 24 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Veggie Dieter

Veggie Dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    SW green only
    I have been looking for a low fat low point alternative to after tea puddings and have found one that is sooooo gorgeous and low.

I bought the Onken Fat Free strawberry yoghurt, it's a big 450 tub with lid on and I bought some mini merringues, you can get plan or strawberry flavour and all I do is crush the meringue into the youghurt and it's a lovely treat with a chewing texture.

I normaly pour about a third of a tub in to a bowl and then crumble the meringue on the top.

I know its not triple choc cheesecake but it has helped me to stay on track with my sweet cravings and I feel like im having a little cheat as I know all day that come tea time i've got that to look forward to after. Hope it helps someone else as well - just wanted to share it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. edd2712

edd2712 Member

Diet:
    Slimfast - W.W.
    I don't post very often I tend to just look but I think this is a great idea for me - thx for sharing it.

4. Last_Attempt

Last_Attempt Banned

Another good one is 'Jenier' Rooibos and caramel tea. It tastes like buttery rhubarb crumble with toffee and custard. I'm someone who can eat a tin of Quality Street all to myself. I seriously recommend it. When the sugar pangs hit, make yourself a teapot full.

5. Veggie Dieter

Veggie Dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    SW green only
    Where do you get that from and is it free?

6. tracy2421

tracy2421 Full Member

i do the same using a toffee yoghurt and a banana chopped in to little squares like diced, x

7. Last_Attempt

Last_Attempt Banned

8. Daffyflowers

Daffyflowers Member

i love the taste of honey so thats how i keep a sweet tooth at bay
    i take a glass, add in some 0 fat plan yogurt and then add a tbsp of oats on top and a third of a banana chopped on top then drizzle honey over it. it looks yum in the glass and banana,honey and oats are a match made in heaven. depending on how much you eat it would for me be around 2pts and filling.

9. Hippngrvy

Hippngrvy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(21.43%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Oh meringues are definitely my sweet tooth saviour! Who'd have thought something so yummy would be so low in points! I know that when I am out and about and fancy something sweet a quick pop in to Marks & Spencer to get some of their meringues definitely does the job :D I sometimes make myself little sundaes - point free jelly, topped with fat free yoghurt, covered in crumbled meringue with a big dollop of low fat squirt cream on top - heaven!!! :D

10. Lozzie Stardust

Lozzie Stardust Fat Geek to Thin Geek

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.2lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Totally forgotten about meringues and how low they are!!!

I love a bit of banana & yogurt though! <3 Omnomnomnom.

Thanks for the posts guys, lots of yummy low point idea's :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.