1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sweet potatoe mash how do u do yours?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Fatty_no_more, 7 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    Hi guys
    Having lamb stew and want to do sweet pot mash. Am very new to sweet potatoes so have never done a mash with them before. So any ideas are very welcome! X
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Josiecat

Josiecat Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    I do mine in a bowl in the microwave. Scrub them, leave the skins on and cut in half. Place in a bowl and clingfilm the top, place the microwave for about 6 minutes, might take a bit longer but you can check with a knife if they're soft enough. Then just mash.
    I saw this on Jamie Oliver's 30 minute meals and they do come out lovely as you don't lose any of the flavour. He puts a slice of lime in the bowl too.
    If you google Jamie Oliver 30 minute meals sweet potato mash, the exact recipe should come up.
  4. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    Cheers x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.