Sweetas' Slimfast diary

just go to the weight that makes you happy!! you must be feeling healthy!!! thats such a lot of weight to lose in so little time too congrats ... i wanna get to around 11 stone and then as i change over to just healthy eating i would like to try and stay within the 11 stone bracket... :) i may just keep slimfast as part of my life i don't know for sure yet... early days we will see what happens :) x

just for me really... want to update my weeks excersize as i havent written it on here....
Week 1
thursday 3rd march -1 hour just dance 2
friday - 1 hour just dance 2
saturday - 40 mins just dance 2
sunday - i dont remember anything about sunday :/ lol
monday - 1 hour of just dance 2
tuesday - walked for nearly 5 hours non stop...aching hips
wednesday - just dance 1 hour
Thursday - just dance 1 hour

Hi, congratuations on the new job and well done on your weight loss! I just thought I'd say hi as I am starting SF tomorrow, so perhaps we could keep each other motivated? I already started a diary in the SF section as I forgot about this one, I may move it over here to make it a bit easier.

Also I wanted to say that to Willowniven that we have the same stats ATM, both 5 ft 7in, 183lbs and 150 as the goal! I agree that 10 st would be too little! I actually did a survey on a website where they estimate your ideal weight based on your weight now and in the past, habits and other things and they said 150ish. :) I would rather be slim and happy at 150lbs than struggeling to maintain a lower weight. So, 33 pounds to go - one at the time!

Here's to a good week for us all!

Last edited:
Hey emma! sounds great good luck with your slimfast journey and we sure can try keep eachother motivated!!! i started the job saturday and it went well ... back in to do shift 2 at 2pm today... :D exciting and nerve wracking!!! we are also about to re locate to where my job is now... so this is going to test my temptations ... not to buy take aways during the move... haha ... eeek!!! alot going on in a very short space of time... !!! ahhh lol haha i still havent broken my forbidden foods... no chocolate, crisps (ultimate downfall right there usually) cakes or anything like that!!! :D which is good im thinking if i stick to what im doing and stop eating round the clock the weight will have to come off eventually! ... 2 shakes and then dinner and i have totally one hundred percent stuck to that!!

saturday was my 6 year anniversary so i had a plate of nacho's... half the size i would have normally had... 2 chicken fajitas and a small slice of vienneta ... got straight back on the wagon after that meal... although i did go on the scales and seem to have gained... we will see what happens by thursday! :/ :( maybe it is just the weight of that food as i havent slipped up anywhere else... we will see!

anyway good luck everyone :) xxx

okay so last night 2 cup cakes got the better of me... starting to feel a little 'urgh' just at the fact of dieting theres nothing wrong with the diet im doing just i want results quickly and i hate waiting to see changes.. :( i know im only in week 2 but i feel i need a diet that will shift it quicktime... im thinking i am going to start exante after ive moved as now i have a job i will be able to afford to! rant over ... let the rest of the day continue :) x

Don't be disheartened. Two cupcakes are not the end of the world! What kind of cupcakes were they - do you know how many calories they were? Did you incorporate them at all into your day or not (i.e. for a snack)? If I were ou, I would work out how many calories they were and then try to recoup those calories by doing a little extra activity every day until your next weigh in. Then you will still see the same results as you would have had you not eaten them.

Seeing results will take time, but doing it slow and steady decreases the chance that you get fed up and quit the diet and increased the likelihood of keeping the pounds off. Just take it one week at the time, and you'll soon start to see the difference. I am trying to lose 33 pounds, and if I was losing at 2lbs per week I would be at my goal weight had I started in the end of November. That is not really that long ago - somehow 16 weeks into the future seems further away, IYSWIM.

Chin up, dust those cupcake crumbs off it and start fresh tomorrow!

Pleased to hear the job is going well and if you make the move, that the takeaways don't tempt you ;)

Everyone wants quick results, but don't worry, a 1 and a 1/2 pound loss is what to aim for! Mine is coming off quick in the early days as I have so much to lose :eek: it will soon regulate itself.

You are doing well, today is a new day...go for it!

offf the slim fast as not enough to keep me going on my active job... trying to lose weight has taken a back bench while i have been settling into work so i havent had a weigh in for a couple of weeks... :/ i went to the doctors and have been put on beta blockers for high blood pressure and also a water pill... i have been on a different type previously for migraines but now primarily for my blood pressure!! ive been asking for help for a few years and they said until my weight reached a certain amount or i developed weight related health problems they wouldnt help me... see if they had of helped me 2 years ago i wouldnt be where i am now! nevermind... i am having a month trial ... my medication, 3 sensible meals a day, swimming 3 times a week on top of my job (20 hours a week minimum running around a busy shop) for excersize and a weigh in at the doctors in a months time... im not going to fuss too much over weighing myself just going to adapt to a healthy way of life and if i do that the weight will come off... my doctor has said if in a months time im doing well he will consider other ways of helping me ... lets just wait and see :) X

well all of this has changed...!!! i just thought i would update you all the reason ive been off the site for a few months is because im PREGNANT lol!!! 24weeks :D i have been maintaining my weight and got down to 13.10 in the first 12 weeks ... i am now around 14.2 but thats absolutely fine as its quite a bit less than i was last time i was on here :D xx

Back