Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

sweetener

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loveablemonkey, 16 May 2011 Social URL.

1. loveablemonkey

loveablemonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey guys! I know that we're not meant to have powder sweeteners but why? Yesterday I was in Caffe Nero having a black coffee and all they had was sweetener that was like granules in a sachet (it was definitely sweetener lol not sugar though it looked like the consistency of sugar!)

I tested this morning and I'm in ketosis so it hasnt affected that - what is it supposed to affect?

Just curious really! Hoping it won't stall weight loss at all as yesterday morning my scales looked as though I'd lost 6lbs in 4 days..!!!! (re-start mind you) and want that to not be ruined by a little sachet of sweetener!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. malevolentnuzzler87

malevolentnuzzler87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Hi,

Granular/spoonable sweeteners have a bit of sugar and other carbs added to allow them to be pourable, thus are hidden carbs which when taken in excess may knock you out of ketosis :)

Hope this helps

4. malevolentnuzzler87

malevolentnuzzler87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    A few spoonfuls wont make a different, but too much would

5. loveablemonkey

loveablemonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ok great thanks!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.