1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sweeteners :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hexe, 11 March 2011 Social URL.

1. hexe

hexe Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi ya

So far I am absolutely enjoying my new eating style and I find slimming world very easy to follow (extra easy plan). Now, I guess I have encountered a problem and I hope that someone could offer some tips/advise.
    I love my cups of tea, however, I am cutting down to max two cups a day as I cannot drink my tea without sugar. I have seriously tried every artificial sweetener you can get in supermarkets, but the taste is simply disgusting - bitter and too chemical. In coffee I can just get away with it, but definitely not in my beloved cup of tea. I do not want to "waste" my syns on sugar for tea, so I would be very grateful if anybody has got an idea re sugar alternative that does not taste horrendous. :)
    Thank you
    Jill x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.