Sweetex

DaynaDoo

Quick question....

Ive just started SS+ and my CC said I cant have sweetners in my coffee as it might affect my ketosis, is that really true?

Im sure when I first did Cambridge a couple of years back that I was on 810 and had sweetex every day and it made NO difference.

Your views.?

D

I have at least four Sweetex a day - no change in weightloss or hunger for me!

Wow really, I feel like Im just going to have them once a day.

I think its bollocks how can it really take me out of Keto, im not even in it yet...day 3 of SS+ tomorrow.

Cheers Hun x

I was told that I can have tablet sweetners but not the granulated loose ones that come in a jar.

I've been having approx 8 sweetners a day and i haven't had any problem & yes, I am in ketosis.

My booklet says I can have sweetener tablets, my CDC said I can't have any sweetener, and blast it all I need them in my coffee so have been using them since about week 2 - and seeing as how I've lost over 60lbs in 15 weeks I'd venture a guess that they haven't affected my ketosis or losses :)

You could definitely have tablet sweetener (not powder) on LL too, so I'm sure it's absolutely fine. Even if it wasn't strictly allowed, which I am sure it is, confirmed by Cheesegirl checking the booklet, if it were to keep you on plan, I'd say it was worth it!

Back