Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by joshuasmummy, 14 May 2009 Social URL.

1. joshuasmummy

joshuasmummy Full Member

Ive just found the lowcarb megastore (Hide the credit card lol) when looking at the sweets I know you take the polip (sp) off so the sweets are carb free. So how do you work out how many calories are in them
    I know I dont really on Atkins need to count calories but I would like to know so I can up my exercise if needs be
    Whos craving sweeties lol
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. woof

woof Alway see the love x

I havent a clue, babes. Sorry.

Happy shopping, my order is coming 2m. Oh its like Xmas lol

Woofy X
  4. Alibongo

Alibongo Happily pro pointing!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life
    take the polyols off of the carbs, most sugar free sweets are 0 carbs.
    There are so many you can get in the supermarket, shops or holland and barrett that I wouldn't go to the megastore as you have to pay postage and I think they are more expensive too.
    You can get fruitella sugar free chews, m&s sugar free boiled sweets (about 4 different flavours, I have coffee and strawb/rasp), Sula from H&B they do various flavours and choc coated toffees, I got something else from Morrisons, think it was butterscotch). Then there is chewing gum, most of the sugar free ones are ok, I like mentos.
    Just be careful you don't eat too many, my friend ate a whole box of the fruitella and she had terrible wind all night LOL.
    Also I am not sure if they can stall your loss, but they are nice to have about.
  5. Chunka_Malunka

Chunka_Malunka Fat busting crime fighter

i use avidlite.co.uk for my treats. I love choc orange bars
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.