• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sweeties

Ive just found the lowcarb megastore (Hide the credit card lol) when looking at the sweets I know you take the polip (sp) off so the sweets are carb free. So how do you work out how many calories are in them
I know I dont really on Atkins need to count calories but I would like to know so I can up my exercise if needs be
Cheers
Whos craving sweeties lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Alibongo

Happily pro pointing!
take the polyols off of the carbs, most sugar free sweets are 0 carbs.
There are so many you can get in the supermarket, shops or holland and barrett that I wouldn't go to the megastore as you have to pay postage and I think they are more expensive too.
You can get fruitella sugar free chews, m&s sugar free boiled sweets (about 4 different flavours, I have coffee and strawb/rasp), Sula from H&B they do various flavours and choc coated toffees, I got something else from Morrisons, think it was butterscotch). Then there is chewing gum, most of the sugar free ones are ok, I like mentos.
Just be careful you don't eat too many, my friend ate a whole box of the fruitella and she had terrible wind all night LOL.
Also I am not sure if they can stall your loss, but they are nice to have about.

Chunka_Malunka

Fat busting crime fighter
i use avidlite.co.uk for my treats. I love choc orange bars

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 3
Slimming World Recipes 7
Syn Values 0
Slimming World 2
Introductions 1