Sweeties

joshuasmummy

Ive just found the lowcarb megastore (Hide the credit card lol) when looking at the sweets I know you take the polip (sp) off so the sweets are carb free. So how do you work out how many calories are in them
I know I dont really on Atkins need to count calories but I would like to know so I can up my exercise if needs be
Cheers
Whos craving sweeties lol

I havent a clue, babes. Sorry.

Happy shopping, my order is coming 2m. Oh its like Xmas lol

Woofy X

take the polyols off of the carbs, most sugar free sweets are 0 carbs.
There are so many you can get in the supermarket, shops or holland and barrett that I wouldn't go to the megastore as you have to pay postage and I think they are more expensive too.
You can get fruitella sugar free chews, m&s sugar free boiled sweets (about 4 different flavours, I have coffee and strawb/rasp), Sula from H&B they do various flavours and choc coated toffees, I got something else from Morrisons, think it was butterscotch). Then there is chewing gum, most of the sugar free ones are ok, I like mentos.
Just be careful you don't eat too many, my friend ate a whole box of the fruitella and she had terrible wind all night LOL.
Also I am not sure if they can stall your loss, but they are nice to have about.

i use avidlite.co.uk for my treats. I love choc orange bars

Back