Sweetners....

Livvy

Loads of questions from me i tell ya!

I've been using sweetex (in the white and green canisters) but was wondering if you can use canderel spoonful, its got the same ingredients and nothing from sugar (like splenda has).... anyone know?

Lost another 3 this week... which is all good :):):):):)

Hiya Livvy,
well done on the 3lb :D

You can use any tablet form of sweetner, but not the spoonable one...

HTH
Geri
x

Use tablets as all spoonable powders contain sugar in some form or other to make them spoonable.

are you sure about Canderel?
Just wondering because my mum is a diabetic and she uses it.

Loads of questions from me i tell ya!

I've been using sweetex (in the white and green canisters) but was wondering if you can use canderel spoonful, its got the same ingredients and nothing from sugar (like splenda has).... anyone know?

Lost another 3 this week... which is all good :):):):):)

Well done on another 3lbs wow nearly 2 stone gone already thats great.....!

Hiya Livvy,
well done on the 3lb :D

You can use any tablet form of sweetner, but not the spoonable one...

HTH
Geri
x

Use tablets as all spoonable powders contain sugar in some form or other to make them spoonable.

Mini and Geri are the experts (creep creep !) and they are right only the tablet form......!

Ok, thanks, just thought i'd check...

thanks for your response girls~!:)

P.S. Mini... do you know about seasonings that I asked last night?

It is only a small amount but enough to take you out of ketosis.

And this information is on the Lipotrim 'Notes for Patients'

Ok, thanks, just thought i'd check...

thanks for your response girls~!:)

P.S. Mini... do you know about seasonings that I asked last night?

Are we ok to use seasoning in our shakes/soup?I've used white pepperin the soup and coffee in the vanilla shake since day one, but one of my friends is using chilli powder in the soup and cinnamon in the vanilla shake....Anyone know if this is going to affect ketosis?Thanks

These are all fine.

The coffee in the vanilla shake is lovely.

oooh excellent! I'll be trying the cinnamon in the morning then! :)
Thanks
xxx

lost 3 this week and to be honest i was really disappointed. I know I know, its off and its still really good but i dont like the fact its slowing down, going to try and increase my exercise this week and see what happens....

only got just over 3 weeks until the prom, i'm already about 2 stone lighter than i was last year but still, want to be as small as possible in three weeks!!!

How's you?

Im good, have you made the pound in weight sock thing yet......! In you case weigh out 3lbs worth of rice put it in an old sock but make sure you double wrap it and sew it up (of course) You will be surprised how much it does actually weigh.

Back