sweets craving....

debtdummy

Silver Member
i need some serious help. i dream about going to sweet shop. im addicted to sweets. any reason i get i will sneak sweets. its beginnning to really do my head in, ive tried the mini treats bags u can get to help me have one and not fall of wagon, but there must be something else.?

pepsi max is ok but seriously odd and i hate fizzy drinks. im addicted to marshmellow. haribo, snakes, cables, rosey apples, help someone:cry:

Yuk! All those E's in them! Just a lot of rubbish!
Now if you are talking CHOCOLATE especially milk CHOCOLATE - now that is adorable, georgous, delicous,yummy and er -- just about every other description you can think of!
And I'm not the sort of person that can buy a bar and have a little bit every day - oh no!! the lot goes in one feel swoop!:D

Think i would go cold turkey on them. Your addicted to the sugar. You'll feel better for not having them, after the shakes and withdrawals have passed. Your body will get used to eating natural sweet things, eg fruit etc and will be sooooooo much better for you.

I have to do the cold-turkey approach. Once I've had a couple I can't stop and my cravings get worse instead of better.

If I'm going to buy anything I get ice lollies. The Refresher ones are delicious (4 syns) and a bargain at £1 for a box of 8 or 10 (can't remember), or Mini Milks are lovely, or, my all time faves, Fab lollies.

i know its not the same at all but u seem to like jelly sweets, why not make sure you always have low syn jelly around, if u go cold turkey u just wont stop thinking about it and youl end up binging!!!

i can live without chocolate, but cant live without sweets. i have not drank drop of alcohol since june 2006. dont smoke but sweets im addicted

There's a recipe around somewhere but if you mix sugar free jelly with extra gelatine and set it on a plate so it's quite thin it can be made into something resembling a jelly snake!
Might be worth a shot??

wow im going to have to try that! my biggest downfall is sweets and chocolate! i tend to try and have an ice lolly if i get a sweet craving. they can be very low in syns compared to sweets! x

thanks i will get my mattie to make it me

I'm just the same with sweeties!
Don't drink, don't smoke. Can take or leave chocs af crisps

but sweeites are my downfall. I went cold turkey and look forward to weekend
where I have saved syns for them. I have upped the diet coke ad
fruit. I eat tones of raspberries ad melon and kiwi and grapes to hand
so I never feel deprived.

What about these?...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sainsbury's Mallows, No Added Sugar, 75g pack 4 sweets[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

and these....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Barratt Black Jack & Fruit Salad Mix each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
extraeasy.gif
½ Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green ½ Syn
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

And of course these...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sula Natura, Fruit Mix Sweets, Sugar Free 2 sweets[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
extraeasy.gif
½ Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green ½ Syn
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Usually take a selection to the cinema....My very own Pick 'n' Mix!!! :D :D :D

I am just the same, I can do without everything synful except sweets! I have been having the sugar free sweets from Marks and Spencers - 5.5 syns for a packet which maybe has in 15 sweets? You can get butterscotch and strawberry and cream... I thought being sugar free they may be lacking in taste but they're not at all! But I warn you, they are addictive!!

Back