swiming and tea question??

FloridaGirl

I know that too much cario excersise is dangerous during LT but is swiming ok? will this help me to loose weight quicker?
Also I know we can have pepermint tea but I dont like it and I cant dring tea or coffee due to religon so I am stuck with water or sparkling water, so are we allowed camamile tea? I just want something warm to drink other than plain water!!
Thanks everyone x

I don't necessarily think that exercise on LT really impacts weight loss significantly. But, I do a bit of swimming & don't think it's posed a problem!

I can't remember the rules on tea! But, good luck!

Hannah

Mild exercise won't pose a problem if anything I've found doing some cycling or a mile or so speed march (cover a mile in 15 minutes with a loaded rucksack) helps keep the odd energy slump at bay as well as
helping keep the legs toned...

'leaf' teas are ok, fruit teas however are out of the question.

Leaf teas are to my knowledge, regular tea without milk, peppermint, green and nettle tea.

hi, swimming is fine hun but wont nesaceraly help the weight loss... any pure leaf tea is fine hun just check that it is pure leaf ,, gl xx

no camomile tea..any leaf tea is ok and I think swiming should be ok!

i was told to swim light cardio is good just don't over do it I've started doing 20 mins cardio and 30 mins toning.

Back