swimming tomorrow

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by festivalfairy, 22 June 2008 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Going swimming tomorrow bought a costume but my boobs look bit unhappy in it as ive lost loads of weight on them will people stare at me????? Also my lil sister is coming along for support can she wear a bikini in a public pool???
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    I think it is great to go swimming, it is good for toning. You can definately wear bikini's in public pools around my way so I suspect it will be universal. I am sure the only stares you will get will be in admiration of your hot new slimline body !!
  4. festivalfairy

I cant wait to get in the pool as ill be under water then but just getting in i think plus i wear specs so gonna take my old ones and leave on side not leaving my designer ones they'll get robbed
  5. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey - don't you worry about anyone - you'll find that people are soooo busy obsessing about themselves that they don't give others a second glance....

GO FOR IT !!! you'll really enjoy it - and stuff what people think !!

.....end of :cool:

Debz x
  6. festivalfairy

Well went swimming guys and wasnt as bad as i thought i just jumped in and did my 10 lengths bloody knackered now my calfs hurt!!!
  7. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

WELL DONE :) I'm sure the 'first time' is the worst !!!

....and 10 lengths is great....try to keep that up - I'm sure it wil help with toning...

Debz xx
  8. festivalfairy

Yeah 10 was enough funny how badly in shape i am!!! I felt really good walkking out was a big step for me and my waist looked amazin in my costume ha ha ha shame about the thighs !
  9. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done you on your 10 lengths :)
  10. festivalfairy

Thanks funny how we get proud over something so small ha ha :)
  11. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Woohoo - well done hun x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.