• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Swimming?

Hayley 22

would like to be slim
S: 12st6.8lb C: 12st6.8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I went swimming the first time i started cd in october and soon stopped. Swimming made me so hungry and weak i passed out. I do think maybe i pushed myself too much considering i was on a vlcd. I wouldnt do it again but then everyone is different. Go for it :)

I now stick with my wii fit plus instead

spangex

S: 12st12lb C: 9st2lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 22 Loss: 3st10lb(28.89%)
I cant wait to go swimming - but my cozzie doesn't fit at the mo but as soon as i can il be there!

Chika

Silver Member
S: 26st10lb C: 25st9lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 1st1lb(4.01%)
I love to swim, but don't want to go near a poo at this size. I used to live in a house with an indoor private pool and I went swimming twice a day! It does wonders for your toning.

stokegal

Silver Member
S: 21st0lb C: 18st13lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 2st1lb(9.86%)
Swimmings good call but it always makes me hungry. I took DS swimming (well splashing - he's only 11 months) yesterday and purposely left my purse at home so I couldn't go to the pool bar.

I was thinking of going on one of those power plates (Vibrating Machines) to tone up has anyone used one before?

Chika

Silver Member
S: 26st10lb C: 25st9lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 1st1lb(4.01%)
Stokegal,

They had them in my old gym. The PT's didn't think much of them and to be honest its a really bizzare sensation, you can feel your teeth rattling and it you try and talk your voice vibrates! I never used one long enough to see a difference cos I couldn't stand the feeling.