Swimming?

X_Tasha_X

Silver Member
I am off swimming tonight. I am going to start going twice a week, i am so excited i love swimming and as i am so big is the only real exercise i can do lol. :eek: Does anyone else go swimming... will it help me lose more each week?

I went swimming the first time i started cd in october and soon stopped. Swimming made me so hungry and weak i passed out. I do think maybe i pushed myself too much considering i was on a vlcd. I wouldnt do it again but then everyone is different. Go for it :)

I now stick with my wii fit plus instead

I cant wait to go swimming - but my cozzie doesn't fit at the mo but as soon as i can il be there!

I love to swim, but don't want to go near a poo at this size. I used to live in a house with an indoor private pool and I went swimming twice a day! It does wonders for your toning.

Swimmings good call but it always makes me hungry. I took DS swimming (well splashing - he's only 11 months) yesterday and purposely left my purse at home so I couldn't go to the pool bar.

I was thinking of going on one of those power plates (Vibrating Machines) to tone up has anyone used one before?

Stokegal,

They had them in my old gym. The PT's didn't think much of them and to be honest its a really bizzare sensation, you can feel your teeth rattling and it you try and talk your voice vibrates! I never used one long enough to see a difference cos I couldn't stand the feeling.

Back