SWISS BOUILLON

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Princess Boo, 6 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Princess Boo

Princess Boo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (first day 05/06/07)
    :sign0009: Hi, I am new to the Forums and I am beginnign on my Cambridge Diet today. My friend did the Cambridge Diet and lost 4 stone in 3 months. She said that whilst doing Soul Source, she was able to drink Swiss Bouillon throughout the day as one of her allowable drinks.....can anyone confirm if this is ok becuase I looked at the carbohydrate content of Swiss Bouillon and it is quite high??

Many thanks :party0038:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    I think it is the Marigold (spelling?) Bouillon that you need. I buy a tub of savoury vegetable off my CDC it lasts an age and can really help if you need something extra to take away any pangs. The tub is about £6, but I know that Marigold Bouillon is cheaper. Angela x

4. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Sorry now to answer your question: I know lots of the peeps on LL and CD on this forum have used the Marigold Bouillon without any problems. Angela x

5. Princess Boo

Princess Boo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (first day 05/06/07)
    Thanks for your help Angela.....Cool signature, how did u get it!!!

6. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Your welcome! The name was from glitterkiss.com. You can get to both sites (the name and Eeyore) by just left clicking your mouse over the two sections on my signature, then you can chose whatever pic/style of writing you want from the different sites. Angela x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.