SWISS BOUILLON

Princess Boo

:sign0009: Hi, I am new to the Forums and I am beginnign on my Cambridge Diet today. My friend did the Cambridge Diet and lost 4 stone in 3 months. She said that whilst doing Soul Source, she was able to drink Swiss Bouillon throughout the day as one of her allowable drinks.....can anyone confirm if this is ok becuase I looked at the carbohydrate content of Swiss Bouillon and it is quite high??

Many thanks :party0038:

I think it is the Marigold (spelling?) Bouillon that you need. I buy a tub of savoury vegetable off my CDC it lasts an age and can really help if you need something extra to take away any pangs. The tub is about £6, but I know that Marigold Bouillon is cheaper. Angela x

Sorry now to answer your question: I know lots of the peeps on LL and CD on this forum have used the Marigold Bouillon without any problems. Angela x

Your welcome! The name was from glitterkiss.com. You can get to both sites (the name and Eeyore) by just left clicking your mouse over the two sections on my signature, then you can chose whatever pic/style of writing you want from the different sites. Angela x

Back