switched and impressed

cherylxx

Silver Member
hi guys,
just wanted to post to say... i have been on lipotrim for the last 3 weeks and other than boredom with the limited flavour and tired to death of drinking plain water and black tea, i was finding it ok.
However, i changed over to CD this morning and OMG i wasted 3 weeks when i could have been doing this!!!
I even hesitated the switch over incase i dont get the same weight losses but after having my first shake this morning (chocolate mint) and also having my orange flavoured water (yummy) i am over the moon with the difference in taste.
still hoping i get the same weight loss but i think im going to find these shakes and the extra variety in the diet soooo much easier than lipotrim.
woohoo for CD. im loving this change already as u may be able to tell.
the orange water woke my sleeping taste buds up and gave them a work out for which they were eternally grateful.
so, just wanted to tell everyone who is perhaps on lipotrim and wondering whether to switch...... if u like bland and tasteless stay with lipotrim, if u prefer tasty and satisfying switch switch switch :)
cherylxx

Yahoo! for making the change! I'll phone tonight XX:):):):)

Well done on making the change, I hope you see the same results :)

Best of luck with CD - hope your taste buds approve of the change ;):D

im glad your enjoying the change.. hehe..
i guess its different for some people.. im a cder.. and i looooove the different flavours.. i think i could happily stay on cd forveer.. (unfortunitly i cant.. lol.. gotta go back to stupid food.. lol)

x x x

ty for the replies everyone.
i havent felt as good as i do today for a long time.
think its general excitement for some flavour and finally getting the chance to chew (bars). i know there were flapjacks but im a bit of a wuss and with all the bad press ppl were giving them i figured i might as well chew a cereal box as spend money on them so i never bothered buying them. lol.
having the orange drink today. i never thought fruity would be soooo good.:)
ok, ive praised cd enough for now,
cherylxx

Me too!

Hi Cheryl,

I also did the switch today from Lipotrim and had been doing Lipotrim for 3 weeks too. Can't believe how nice the soups and milkshakes are, they actually taste yummy!

I'm too a little concerned about not losing as much weight, but it appears that everyone is doing soooo well on this diet, and it will all come off if we stick to it - more of a chance of that happening now that we are on CD.

Can't wait for next week to try out one of the chocolate bars.

Best of luck to you, I'll be keeping an eye out for your weight loss next week.

Louale x

freaky, i did the exact same thing today, have had a leek and potato soup and a chocolate bar already.... and berry water.

i nearly weed, everything was SOOOOO tasty. i'd braved an LT flapjack and can safely say it was GRIM, and I like airplane AND School dinners, I have low standards.

Only difference is that I'm now in my 5th week, not my 4th like you guys. but other than that, I totally understand.

Ooh, and I bought one of everything, I'm not gonna eat the same thing twice this week!!!!!! How exciting's that???

hiya, nice to see im not the only one switching over today.
my cdc allowed me to get the bars already since ive been on lipotrim for 3 weeks.
ive had a choc mint shake (closed eyes and thought of after eight mints) a veg soup (heinz big soup in my mind) and a caramel bar (need u ask.... mars bar of course, lol)
thoroughly enjoying this so far.
i got 2 weeks supply this morning as my cdc is going on hols on saturday for a week so i got some of everything except vanilla and toffee shakes as she had run out of them.
what on earth shall i have for breakfast... ooooooh such decisions to be made. how will i cope? lol
happy shaking everyone:)
cherylxx

Back