Switching from cambridge to SnS

pinkpussy

I am struggling to afford Cambridge and wanted to find out of I'd still have the same results on slim and save.

I'm in day 2 of Cambridge and have 3 stones to lose. Any opinions?

I've done ll, cambrudge and this and the losses are the same x

Are you on Sns now and how long does it take for the pack to arrive? Can I lose 3 stone in 9 weeks?

I am struggling to afford Cambridge and wanted to find out of I'd still have the same results on slim and save.

I'm in day 2 of Cambridge and have 3 stones to lose. Any opinions?

Hi

I was on cambridge too and switched to slim
And save and its same

3.99 for next day delivery hun, I don't think on any diet (unless you're a bloke or a house) you can lose 3st in 9 week's specially if that's you at goal?

I paid 4.99 for next day delivery for slim and save..x I'm on day 3 and find it brilliant, I did lighter life years ago and got good results, I've just got a stone and half to lose and am thinking I should be able to achieve that in 6 weeks-ish, I think 3 stones in 9 weeks would be really hard going but then we are all different.. Best of luck in what u decide to do, I'm so impressed with slim and save, the variety available is great and everything I've tried so far tastes really good x

S&S seem to be super quick at getting your orders out, I ordered my latest order on Monday afternoon and it arrived with me on Tuesday which was brilliant. Re 3 stone in 9 weeks I think I have seen people on the S&S forum who have lost that amount in that time but you would have to be a good loser for that I would say, we all lose weight at different rates, they say at least a stone a month and most people see more than that. Em

I know my point was based on if thats her goal weight it will be more difficult to lose that amount that fast lol I did ll I know the drill :)

Thank you guys. That is my goal so I do think it could take 12 weeks. I will set on Friday. Thank you again xx

Either way you'll be skinny sooooooon :)

Lol I can't wait. I'm currently 12 st 7 want to get down to 10 stone.

Back