Switching from Lipo to Cambridge?

Yep having a meeting with cdc on monday, fed up travelling 2hrs every week for lt and stuck in traffic! Some weeks they cant see me as they are booked up so its annoying and had enough! Are ya thinking about it yourself?

Hi Mark,

I've done both CD and LT and I did prefer CD. I like the fact that you have more choice and the flavors are in my opinion a lot nicer. The Choc Mint drink is FANTASTIC and the convenience of having the tetras was the biggest selling point to me. Its ready made and comes with a straw so you can have a drink on the go.

I also liked that as the weight comes off, there are different plans to introduce food slowly.

I loved LT and lost most of my weight on it, but I am a big CD fan too.

shaz...

Hi Mark,

I've done both CD and LT and I did prefer CD. I like the fact that you have more choice and the flavors are in my opinion a lot nicer. The Choc Mint drink is FANTASTIC and the convenience of having the tetras was the biggest selling point to me. Its ready made and comes with a straw so you can have a drink on the go.

I also liked that as the weight comes off, there are different plans to introduce food slowly.

I loved LT and lost most of my weight on it, but I am a big CD fan too.

When you get to BMI 25 you stop TFR and move to another plan that introduces food... do you use different shakes when you move to the new plan? And if you do move to different shakes is the taste difference big?

I didnt like the move from Lipotrim TFR shakes to maintenance shakes.

When you get to BMI 25 you stop TFR and move to another plan that introduces food... do you use different shakes when you move to the new plan? And if you do move to different shakes is the taste difference big?

I didnt like the move from Lipotrim TFR shakes to maintenance shakes.

Hmm, I always thought you could reach your GOAL WEIGHT and then do maintenance with all vlcds?

Back