Switching from LT to CD. Advice needed!

LoveLea

First Goal Under 20st!
I think am going to switch from LT to CD mainly for the variation and the ready made shakes and bars.
i am starting my 3rd week on LT at the min and have had good losses.
The CDC i have been in touch with quoted me
£37 a week for me
£47 a week for hubby
and for every 7 readymade shakes £3 extra
does this sound right?

Lea x

Thats about right , now cos they say you have to wait until week 3 for bars i guess your ok as you've already done two weeks LT

Tetra briks , are already made choc velvet and they do banana bliss

She said she only done the choc one.... but that will do!! A week of LT left then CD !!

good luck lovelea x

Best of luck to you and your hubby , thats great your both on this together , is hubby on LT now too ? hows his weight loss , faster than yours ?

thanks
i added robs ticker to my signature today. he doing LT to, he doing really well.

lea xx

Ho yes I see it now , does he come on minimins too ? You both seem postive i'm sure your going to do very well , what have you ordered from your CDC .

best of luck with cd. I did lt for a while its nothing compared to cd the choice is huge! and the choc tetra's are yummy!

I love the choccy tetras too! Great if you put them in the feezer for 4 hours ish then enjoy :D. It's great you can support each other. :D

good luck xx

I did LT and moved to CD...., Thank God!! There is so much more variety and the shakes taste better 2 :)

Best of luck.

Back