Symptoms :(:(:(

Loser85

Gold Member
Id like some advice on the famous early days symptoms pwease. This morning woke up feeling a wee bit off but thought id improve after food pack. Anyways got worse and started feeling kinda shaky. Was hanging up some washing this afternoon and felt i was goint to faint and had to sit down. Do you think this could be because of the drop in cals? Any advice would be great as its getting me down and was a wee bit scary.

hi LL virgin, the first week or so can throw up some different feelings in people. I only started to feel energetic and ok by about day 10 but everyone is different. i would advise you to take it easy and listen to your body. I have found that i need to have two packs for breakfast as i'm up and about early and don't need too much energy early evening so maybe think about the timings of your packs.

I take it that everything was ok with your bloodpressure when you went to see GP??

If you are worried speak with your LLC, and just take it easy and hopefully by your 2nd week you will have adjusted completely!

good luck honey, the hard stuff is nearly over!! :patback: :hug99:

Hiya, i'm just starting again on the L.L. plan after a wee break, i remember the first few days for me was as if i was coming down with flu, headaches, shakes,fatigue etc., appears this is carb withdrawel not nice at all but on day 4 when ketosis kicked in i felt ok and fron there in i was as fit as a fiddle!! When did you start your plan?
Good Luck, hope you feel better soon. Rosiexx

Back