Syn free crisps?

bethibobshobnobs

I know what your thinking "Not another syn free crisps debate".

Well basically, its been 2 days and earlier this evening was ALREADY craving crips.

So i did the "syn free crisps" (potatoes sliced v thin, fry light on the plate, fry light on the potatoes, and 5 mins in the microwave.)
Taste lovely on there own, i sprinkled a little salt on.

So are they "syn free". There is a debate that it wont be syn free because people will be "tempted to overeat them" and then it would be like syns, and sabotage weight loses.

Which is a contradicitive.

I dont see how its different to repeatedly slicing up potatoes for chips, and having 7 portions of chips- which are supposedly free and you can eat in UNLIMITED quantaties.

Those of you who make them- how often do you have them and what do they do to your weight loses? Do you count them as syns?

They arent supposed to be free, something about losing the characteristics of potatoes, the water comes out. If u make SW chips they are harder to over eat as so filling.

Pressed send to quick on phone, crisps even slimming world ones u would be eaten in higher quantities as water evaporated.
Our consultant says chips made that way (or pasta tortilla chips) are ok if part of meal but not to have as a snack.

Back