Syn free days

Ninja

Silver Member
In order to repair the damage I caused at the beginning of the week, I've decided to eat only free foods and speed foods for the week.
I stick to the EE plans so here's what I'll be having today -:

B/fast
Omelette - bacon, onions (S), cheese (HeA) and baked beans (SS).

Lunch
Mackerel on toast (HeB) and lasagne style dorito's.
Muller light

Snack
Apple (S)

Dinner
Steak, onions (S), carrots(S), broccoli (S), Petit pois (SS) and sw chips.

Am I right, is this all syn free?

That looks ok to me! Just make sure there's no fat on your bacon or steak...I'm sure you know that though ;)

That looks ok to me! Just make sure there's no fat on your bacon or steak...I'm sure you know that though ;)

Yeah, i always take the fat off of all my meat.

OOH can you do that have a syn free week? I like the sound of that for an emergency week (going away over the bank holiday).

OOH can you do that have a syn free week? I like the sound of that for an emergency week (going away over the bank holiday).

No, you should keep your syns between 35 and 105 per week or 5-15 per day. I used 53 syns on Tuesday alone so i'm going syn free for the rest of the week to repair some damage.

Thats one hell of Tuesday!! Last time I fell of the wagon it was like 80 syns:eek:.
I still like the idea of a day or 2 with no syns post the bank hol.

Thats one hell of Tuesday!! Last time I fell of the wagon it was like 80 syns:eek:.
I still like the idea of a day or 2 with no syns post the bank hol.

Lol....yes :( It was rather monumental. The other week it was a kebab and chips. before that an all u can eat chinese with a chocolate fountain :rolleyes: I fall of the wagon every week or so it seems. :cry:

That's what I do too, once a week I go awol, and undo all my good intentions from all week, not good! x

Ah but we can usually pull it back by having no syn days, and there's always flexible syns. That's why I can stick to this plan. It pays put to constant guilt!:D

ladies , what a brill idea , i so need to loss one and a half for my stone award so im going syn free till tue , weigh in day , so fingers crossed , i always go the chippy after weigh in on a tue oo and we had cheese cake , so im sure i have my total weekly syns on a tuesday lol , but thats the beauty of sw tomorrows a new day , i love that about this diet ,

Hi Ninja

I did this a last week and lost 2.5lb loads of speed foods and my syns for the week totalled 26 (ouch late hurt)

Phil x

Back