Syn free dinner

Gemma_C

Whoop!
I had such a nice dinner-my friend took one look at the plate and said-"You can't tell me this is Slimming World".
There wasn't a single syn on my plate.
A whopping piece of sirloin steak, huge pile of slimming world chips, two fried eggs and a big dollop of mushy peas.
Yummy!

Seriously-the biggest love in my life right now is Slimming World. I have found my love again-it's back.

Happy, happy, happy!

Wow - sounds lush! Awesome, hun z

Sounds lush - Just don't forget your third superfree!! x

Thats what i had for tea last night too... very yummy indeed!

Love it!

Brilliant ... sounds lovely xxx

Whoop!
I had such a nice dinner-my friend took one look at the plate and said-"You can't tell me this is Slimming World".
There wasn't a single syn on my plate.
A whopping piece of sirloin steak, huge pile of slimming world chips, two fried eggs and a big dollop of mushy peas.
Yummy!

Seriously-the biggest love in my life right now is Slimming World. I have found my love again-it's back.

Happy, happy, happy!

I want to feel like you! The steak sounds AMAZING - no one really likes it that much in my house so I've never had it at home, and prepared anywhere out, I wouldn't trust it to be syn-free... but I shall live through you! xxx

I want to feel like you! The steak sounds AMAZING - no one really likes it that much in my house so I've never had it at home, and prepared anywhere out, I wouldn't trust it to be syn-free... but I shall live through you! xxx

I do feel truely happy right now.
Things in my personal life aren't right and if I went by the text book old me I would be down in the dumps, eating my bodyweight in chocolate, biscuits, pastries and take out. The thing is I am not. I am more driven and motivated than I have ever been. Every day sees a new compliment.

I am exactly three stone lighter than I was at my recorded heaviest-I look and feel a million times better.

I only have just under two stone to go-with this focus and drive I should be well on my way to my target by the end of June.

Roll on more happy! xx

Back