Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Syn free dinner...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by muppsy, 12 October 2011 Social URL.

1. muppsy

muppsy Full Member

Hi guys,
    I just made this dinner & it was the tastiest thing I've eaten in ages and totally syn free!

Wedges,veg and BBQ chicken:

Wedges; chop baby potatoes onto baking tray,spray with fry light and sprinkle garlic salt and paprika on them

Veg- carrots and Courgette - add to baking sheet and cover with garlic salt.

Cook chicken and chop into pieces,add to frying pan and cover in light soy sauce & stir, then add dark soy sauce& stir.
    Add heaped tsp of Chinese 5 spice and stir. Add about 3-4 tbsp passata then 1 can diet coke. Bring to boil then simmer for about 15 mins.

The sauce stays watery so can dip
    Veg in too

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SarkeBeeley

SarkeBeeley Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I made this tonight with quorn chicken pieces and it was gorgeous! Thanks!!

4. Geemav

Geemav Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds fab- going to give this a whirl!

5. JosieE87

JosieE87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    looks and sounds yum!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.