syn free garlic mayo recipe??????

To-she

Hi everyone .
Im new to this forum and SW but am wondering does anyone now how to make syn free/low syn garlic mayo..... i love my sauces and have found recipes for taco, gravy and curry sauce which are free r so i think !!! but a low garlic mayo or syn free would be brill to thanks

Hi everyone .
Im new to this forum and SW but am wondering does anyone now how to make syn free/low syn garlic mayo..... i love my sauces and have found recipes for taco, gravy and curry sauce which are free r so i think !!! but a low garlic mayo or syn free would be brill to thanks

Cant help but how do do syn free curry sauce x

[FONT=&quot]Curry sauce[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]1 Tin Baked Beans[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]1 Tin Mushy Peas[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]2tbsp Curry Powder[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Put all ingredients into a pan and heat through. Blend until smooth. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Sounds odd but will give it a go lol

here you go

syn free mayo

Homemade mayonnaise takes minutes and it’s the ultimate complement to many fillings.
Mix together 6 tbsp of fat free fromage frais, 2 tbsp white wine vinegar and 2 tsp granulated artificial sweetener. Blend 1 tsp mustard powder with 1 tsp water and stir into the dressing. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and hey presto, Free mayo! If sealed in an air-tight container and refrigerated, this will keep for up to 5 days.

I have added chopped up garlic to make garlic mayo added fresh herbs aswell.

here you go

syn free mayo

Homemade mayonnaise takes minutes and it's the ultimate complement to many fillings.
Mix together 6 tbsp of fat free fromage frais, 2 tbsp white wine vinegar and 2 tsp granulated artificial sweetener. Blend 1 tsp mustard powder with 1 tsp water and stir into the dressing. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and hey presto, Free mayo! If sealed in an air-tight container and refrigerated, this will keep for up to 5 days.

I have added chopped up garlic to make garlic mayo added fresh herbs aswell.

Thank you for that x i will try it

Back